Rate this Latrina roastie single mother who makes deepfakes of an unsuspecting young man calling him "her husband"

Rate this Latrina roastie single mother

• Total voters
View attachment 2241073View attachment 2241074View attachment 2241075View attachment 2241076View attachment 2241077

She's a 36-year-old Latina single mother living in the Bronx who fetishises young Middle Eastern Muslim men, making deepfakes and calling the deepfakes her "husband" who she claimed she married. My mother strongly suspects someone sent a selfie of me to her, then she used my face to create deepfakes, and is contemplating threatening her to take down the deepfakes but is unsure whether to do that or not.

I would never touch her with a 50-foot pole. I want a young Muslim-born, practicing Muslim woman near my age with no baggage who doesn't look white (and my lovely lady who is a HQNP mixed Arab and black HTB, healthy, thick, perfectly fits the bill). I showed her these deepfakes this Latrina roastie made and she called her a "sad, pathetic excuse of a living woman who has nothing to do but play with her vibrator all day like those cat ladies and feminists who can't get a man they want". She also is positive she "probably read Character X Reader NSFW fanfictions while growing up".
She is your wife.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Thats u in the avi of that link.
My mother isn't gonna hesitate to ask the dumb bitch to remove the images. She highly suspects someone sent her a selfie of me and she created creepy deepfakes of me half naked, nude and drinking and smoking, which is un-Muslim behaviour.

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
My mother isn't gonna hesitate to ask the dumb bitch to remove the images. She highly suspects someone sent her a selfie of me and she created creepy deepfakes of me half naked, nude and drinking and smoking, which is un-Muslim behaviour.
Very Astaghfirullah of her.

• +1
Very Astaghfirullah of her.
She even made him a Muslim (Turkish) but dressed him in Pakistani clothes, then goes to make deepfakes of him half naked.

She even made him a Muslim (Turkish) but dressed him in Pakistani clothes, then goes to make deepfakes of him half naked.
ban her pink pill account immediately.

• JFL