Do you think that you look better in selfies or mirror?

DoctorPMA

DoctorPMA

Equinox
When I look in the mirror I legit think I'm Chad. I genuinely like how I look. When I take a selfie I look like a fat subhuman. I feel deformed. I try every angle and hold my phone far from my face but I still look meh compared to a mirror. Maybe I'm stupid as shit.

Do you think that you look better in selfies or mirror?
What is more realistic depiction of how you look? Mirror or a selfie?:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
You're harder on yourself because you're likely thinking of posting this selfie so you're looking for every flaw imaginable. I'm the same way, try for 30 minutes to take a selfie but ultimately give up. Stop being self conscious

• +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
I look the same mostly, but I've have a good mental picture of my facial features

• +1
From far away looking in mirrors=pretty hot
Close up mirror with good lighting=not bad
Close up mirror with bad lighting(probably just honest lighting)=ugly
Selfie=suifuel

I know the first 2 is just me coping and I am ugly

• So Sad
You're harder on yourself because you're likely thinking of posting this selfie so you're looking for every flaw imaginable. I'm the same way, try for 30 minutes to take a selfie but ultimately give up. Stop being self conscious
Its not that I want to post them. It is just that I compare selfies to mirror. It is probably just the cellphone camera lens and lighting now that I think about it. I am just wondering what is a more realistic depiction of myself.

I look infinitely better in mirror, better eye color and better skin too