Do you think the Red Pill "always hold your frame" is basically the equivalent to "never leave your wingman" for Jet Fighter Pilots?

S

Sardo

Iron
As a lifelong leaner and part practitioner of the Red Pill, semi-mgotw, I was watching Top Gun again... reminding myself of my college years 2 decades ago, enjoying the scenes. When the scene where Jester rebuked Maverick: "You never ever leave your wingman!" I got a very strange flashback.. very weird but I somehow recalled being in one my first pua bootcamps on the streets of London many years ago. It was pouring rain outside and one of the students was messing ppl about and made bit of a scene of himself in front of some girl/couple and he got a dressing by the bootcamp instructor. I remember him saying to my left: "You never.... never lose your frame" in a similar, disappointing way.
I guess that day I remembered, just like new Fighter Pilots recruits might get it drummed into them to never leave their wingman.
So weird it popped up like that. but then I thought about they're quite similar in ways. Like staying by your wingman is an "always on" thing, a simple but central rule, and if broken or forgotten, tragedy can strike like what happened to goose. Likewise "holding frame" is a central RP tenet, a simple rule, "always on" but if you you don't hold on to your frame, or lose the frame entirely and no longer have any control bad things happen or get out of control quickly too. I know someone at home who lost their frame without realizing it.... and when he came and got hold he was knelt down watching his wife and another man have sex on the sofa. yes that went badly. Another bad one I heard from pua I spoke to. He said forgot his bootcamp drills about holding frame just lost his grip until he took control but his house was burning down in chaos. Don't know if that involved losing your frame to object you're holding.. anyway nothing as serious bad for me.but mistake here or there or embarrassing stuff..... but did poop my pants in busy street off a lost frame, one guy I heard wasn't on the ball when perhaps foolishly trying RP Life stuff to get a co-worker's number and got fired from work because of it. He apparently should/would have had a good chance a fair simple number close or roll off but he too forgot this rule and ended up fired for harassment as she took things the wrong way... the result of using lite game at work but forgot about a solid Frame backbone start to finish, and he was on a warning. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot... that's what losing frame feels like.
So to end with a positive scene of Maverick refusing to leave his wingman Iceman, a red pilled man's equivalent would be that time when he held firm on to his Frame and refused to let go in difficult or testing circumstances.... then if the rp'er notices the similarities he might enjoy the scene more, maybe even get some feels/empathy for pilot.. in Fighter Pilot school and in Red Pill school

I'll read when I'm not braindead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Dnrd but you can't always hold frame like a robot
Learn to space out your paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod
who cares, dn rd

• +1
Reactions: downwardGod
first post that truly motivated me to say dn rd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and lepo2317
yes

Source : Am pilot

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Also never leave your wingman is 1990s gulf war doctrine and has since been outdated

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Paragraphs pls