Do You Think There Will Ever Be a Time (How Ever Long) That A majority of Foids will Accept The BLACKPILL???

Deleted member 1180

Deleted member 1180

Seen Mike Mew IRL- 16Yr LondonNEETCEL
Already Started To Blackpill My mum on Lookism. Hence She Even bothered To pay For Mike Mew(Or maybe it's because I am refusing to Go to school JFL)

3pBp8ra

no because it makes them look bad. they will ALWAYS deny it. if they cuck their average bf with a chad, they will say it was because they "stopped having fun together" or they "lost that spark" or some other nonsense, when it really comes down to looks.

also there is an element of them truly believing their own lies, it's pretty interesting.

but deep down they already know/accept the blackpill because it's biology.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 1180
(Or maybe it's because I am refusing to go to school JFL)
Don't do this if you are above avg/high iq. I fucked up and didnt go to school, big regrets tbh.

Don't do this if you are above avg/high iq. I fucked up and didnt go to school, big regrets tbh.

That's What everyone is telling me. Because I was top at most things. Infact I am gonna make a Thread about ym shortcomings about How I ended up this way because I think it is about time

na if ur above avg iq still dont do this. im above average in smarts but i stopped trying in school because of a lack of will and laziness and now im fucked for college. i might have to go to cc, who knows.

only do this if youre 130 iq+

they love blue pilling niggas how else would they have orbiters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Blackpilled Roastie

Last edited:
That's What everyone is telling me. Because I was top at most things. Infact I am gonna make a Thread about ym shortcomings about How I ended up this way because I think it is about time
Bro iq mogging classmates and doing best on tests and shit was huge dopamine boost for me. You will never get another chance to do this tbh, past school its mostly money mog tbh

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
there are plenty of them already doing this. It only makes things worse for men

https://incels.is/members/blackpilledroastie.881/

Bro iq mogging classmates and doing best on tests and shit was huge dopamine boost for me. You will never get another chance to do this tbh, past school its mostly money mog tbh
That's Fully Sui Fuel WOWWWWW MAN imagine RETARDED CHADS MONEY MOGGING US.

thats not iq mogging thats effort mogging
you just studied more than them, don't even need high iq to ace school exams

thats not iq mogging thats effort mogging
Some people don't Need to revise to do well on tests(IQ) I literally nevER went to school and I'd come in on a test mog 95% the class and just dip from school for another 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Study + high iq will do better than study + low iq. I guess different countries have different exam styles etc. IQ definitely matters in school. Never seen a retard top the class

• +1
Never. Even in overwhelming scenarios where all logic is clear, females will not admit to lookism.

Women don't think the way men do. For women ideology is subordinate to emotion. A woman can never be blackpilled in the way a man can.

• +1
Women don't think the way men do. For women ideology is subordinate to emotion. A woman can never be blackpilled in the way a man can.
They Can only Ever be Redpilled It is bilogically impossible for them to be blackpilled

Blackpilled Roastie
They Can only Ever be Redpilled It is bilogically impossible for them to be blackpilled

• +1
Deep inside they know its true, but won't admit it as they'd be seen as shallow

no because it makes them look bad. they will ALWAYS deny it. if they cuck their average bf with a chad, they will say it was because they "stopped having fun together" or they "lost that spark" or some other nonsense, when it really comes down to looks.

also there is an element of them truly believing their own lies, it's pretty interesting.

but deep down they already know/accept the blackpill because it's biology.
This dude is right, OP.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel

• JFL