Do you think there's an "I like black guys" phenotype?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!
And send pictures of the phenotype in the comments, I want to see if we can reach a consensus about what it is.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
MaDe fOr bBc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and enchanted_elixir
This is the typical foid I see with a mixed race child.
0801C67A 1E09 4FF9 B405 54581E83513F

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, OldRooster, Deleted member 16369 and 4 others
> unironically asking white incels of their experience with dating as a black male :fuk:

No. No, there is no specific phenotype of girls into black men, as a black male myself. Women from all over the spectrum show me interest... Career women, small town girls, ghetto women, party girls, country conservative types, blue hair feminist types, etc. It always comes down to your level of attraction and how you present yourself.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, closedplatecel, fogdart and 11 others
> unironically asking white incels of their experience with dating as a black male :fuk:

No. No, there is no specific phenotype of girls into black men, as a black male myself. Women from all over the spectrum show me interest... Career women, small town girls, ghetto women, party girls, country conservative types, blue hair feminist types, etc. It always comes down to your level of attraction and how you present yourself.
Guys who make these threads are SFcels with an agenda no point in even replying to these troll threads without trolling yourself
This is the typical foid I see with a mixed race child.
View attachment 1676137
So Female Trump? :hnghn: Trumps BBC only confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234, enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 16853 and 3 others
Guys who make these threads are SFcels with an agenda no point in even replying to these troll threads without trolling yourself

So Female Trump? :hnghn: Trumps BBC only confirmed
Yes. Only difference is that they're fake blonds.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, enchanted_elixir and PrinceLuenLeoncur
There is but there isn't. Have seen the typical look thick white girl with black men. But also seen ones you would of never guessed.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, Looks234 and enchanted_elixir
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, enchanted_elixir and DwayneWhite55
Also usually if they have a big booty they like black guys

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, enchanted_elixir and Deleted member 19499
FRHEmTNWUAAvaSu.jpg
4079554e58f6d684abe2a28022cfef08.jpg
fat4.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, OldRooster, gamma and 6 others
Asking white incels like they know anything lmao. All kinds of women show me interest, artsy india white girls, conservawhite girls and classy ones too, trashy ones, party ones and emo ones. Depends on what kind of black guy you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and enchanted_elixir

Asking white incels like they know anything lmao. All kinds of women show me interest, artsy india white girls, conservawhite girls and classy ones too, trashy ones, party ones and emo ones. Depends on what kind of black guy you are.
aSkInG WhItE INcElZ

C9C4E914 17B4 40F6 B10C 54906FA20D00

Also usually if they have a big booty they like black guys
is that your daughter? I know she got a fat cake :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10652
And send pictures of the phenotype in the comments, I want to see if we can reach a consensus about what it is.
In a lot of cases yes they will have blonde braids or dreadlocks but it’s not so much the look it’s way they talk. If they use a lot of slang or have a lot of black female friends usually she likes black dick.

These two are a typical snowbunny pheno
39EB7D29 61F4 4C28 855F 18218A6127F9
:bluepill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fogdart, Deleted member 16453, johncruz12345 and 2 others

Why do blondes like dark looks bbc more than other foids? Is BBC color contrast theory real? :unsure:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
The only white girls that show black men attention are used fat single mothers with tattoos. These women are usually also into prostitution and stripping on the side.

The bottom of the barrel women basically

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart, gamma and Deleted member 14160
The only white girls that show black men attention are used fat single mothers with tattoos. These women are usually also into prostitution and stripping on the side.

Damn can’t relate man. Where do you all keep getting this things from? Trashy white women date trashy black men, trashy attracts. Ever see a nerdmaxxed black guy or indiemaxxed black guy with one of those? White women aren’t as difficult as you all make them seem on this forum tbh

@looksmaxxer234 :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and fogdart
My mum had this sort of pheno when she was young (but with raver clothes) and dated a black Jamaican guy for a year:

She also had a shorter "relationship" with another black Caribbean guy before meeting my MENA dad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, enchanted_elixir, fogdart and 2 others
If non-black, not so much the pheno but that sort of fashion :

560F80C8-F3CB-44C9-8735-84C281BFF644.jpeg

560F80C8 F3CB 44C9 8735 84C281BFF644

+ dance Afro, Dancehall or Hip Hop

Example :

Every element is there. Waist bead, braids, and she is an Afro/Dancehall dancer. Very likely for her to be receptive to black men.

My mum had this sort of pheno when she was young (but with raver clothes) and dated a black Jamaican guy for a year:
View attachment 1677387View attachment 1677388View attachment 1677390
She also had a shorter "relationship" with another black Caribbean guy before meeting my MENA dad
If I understand your mom liked Jungle music and she often went to those events.
That proves my point.
A girl adopting a certain type of fashion or into a certain type of music can influence or inform on her tastes in men. We can’t really rely on Hip Hop because it’s too mainstream now, but Afro/Dancehall yeah.
If I was Carribean in the UK the only place where I’d expect to find white girls receptive to black men would be bashment parties. And if she has braids, wears waist beads and whines, at this point there is no doubt in my mind. A girl that finds black men repulsive isn’t going to do all that or go to those types of events.
It’s a form of niche maxxing.

Attachments

• 29DB1387-6ACD-43C1-8265-96626F96715B.webp
    470.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN, Sny and Xangsane
If non-black, not so much the pheno but that sort of fashion :

View attachment 1677408
View attachment 1677406
+ dance Afro, Dancehall or Hip Hop

Example :

Every element is there. Waist bead, braids, and she is an Afro/Dancehall dancer. Very likely for her to be receptive to black men.

If I understand your mom liked Jungle music and she often went to those events.
That proves my point.
A girl adopting a certain type of fashion or into a certain type of music can influence or inform on her tastes in men. We can’t really rely on Hip Hop because it’s too mainstream now, but Afro/Dancehall yeah.
If I was Carribean in the UK the only place where I’d expect to find white girls receptive to black men would be bashment parties. And if she has braids, wears waist beads and whines, at this point there is no doubt in my mind. A girl that finds black men repulsive isn’t going to do all that or go to those types of events.
It’s a form of niche maxxing.

Indeed she went to garage and jungle raves in her youth while looking like Patty Morrison from the head up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Racky
Damn can’t relate man. Where do you all keep getting this things from? Trashy white women date trashy black men, trashy attracts. Ever see a nerdmaxxed black guy or indiemaxxed black guy with one of those? White women aren’t as difficult as you all make them seem on this forum tbh
Depends what country you are in