Do you think these colored contacts look good/realistic?

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Solstice

going back to uni, already have cloudmoss but want another pair, i have dark brown eyes, is this social suicide?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Charisma and microsoft
i dont wanna get asa green they are shit and pixelly

• +1
Reactions: Charisma
Looks like cloud moss but better
really? the foids im friends with at uni are like retards but if they notice i have contacts theyre gonna ruin me for ever lmao

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight and Charisma
really? the foids im friends with at uni are like retards but if they notice i have contacts theyre gonna ruin me for ever lmao
I have this girl in my friend group thats like
“You got contacts admit it”
She pulls out her phone flaslight inspecting mu eyes
I tell her “I got transparent contacts you’re right lol”
And she’s like” noooo admit it, stop tripping me out”
Everyone else is telling her “Charisma has green eyes, chill”

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
It looks a bit fake, but it should not be very visible if you do not look at specific angles or so

If you took at colored contacts, it is usually bigger than the colored part of the eye and you can see the contacts in some angles

These look shit but it's cause there's no limbal ring not cause of the colours themselves

• +1
get just lighter that you already have

• +1
hmmmm good manipulation, these girls r genuinely retarded tho id acc kms if they point it out especially cuz im brown jflllll over

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight and Charisma
whats your orginial eye color
IMG 0049
IMG 0049

Yeah I can’t find any sources man
Just cloudmoss I’ve used before but I wanna use a pair in front of people I know
im just saying about color if you want something realistic i dont fucking know source sorry bhai all i can recommend is getting hazel green light

• +1
Just browse Just4kira or colorcl

You guys overthink social suicide so much. Normies are much more retarded than you think

I have a friend who wears light grey contacts and he gets compliments all the time on how pretty his eyes are

• +1

You guys overthink social suicide so much. Normies are much more retarded than you think

I have a friend who wears light grey contacts and he gets compliments all the time on how pretty his eyes are
I’m not gonna go for green anymore fuck it man
I want a good realistic hazel light brown option and I’ll stick with cloudmoss

But I just can’t fucking find a worthwhile pair, the contacts industry is so fixated on fucking blue eyes

Every brown one is pixelly as fucj and retarded

The normies I know are all retarded foids who to my luck have coloured eyes which is annoying
They don’t understand maxxing either they made fun of me for wanting a nose job they just expect u to LDAR

• WTF
Reactions: billymidnight
I think everyone else figured it out, they just didn't want to embarrass you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma and sub5pslathlete
I’m not gonna go for green anymore fuck it man
I want a good realistic hazel light brown option and I’ll stick with cloudmoss

But I just can’t fucking find a worthwhile pair, the contacts industry is so fixated on fucking blue eyes

Every brown one is pixelly as fucj and retarded
Nigga colored contacts aren’t pixelly what are you talking about it’s only like that from 1cm close

I think everyone else figured it out, they just didn't want to embarrass you
Nah no fucking way unless they’re like Sgt Doakes from Dexter
Charismas brown is perfect for contacts

• Love it
The normies I know are all retarded foids who to my luck have coloured eyes which is annoying
They don’t understand maxxing either they made fun of me for wanting a nose job they just expect u to LDAR
Cloud moss is decent but it’s not striking bro just buy a color you like

I wear asa green and literally nobody calls me out it looks perfect

• +1
Nigga colored contacts aren’t pixelly what are you talking about it’s only like that from 1cm close
IMG 0202
IMG 0203
only option will be to move country when those retards ask to see my eyes up close and flash them at pre drinks

• +1
Cloud moss is decent but it’s not striking bro just buy a color you like

I wear asa green and literally nobody calls me out it looks perfect
Every vid I see of asa green it just looks so odd man idk lmao
Just looks fake yk
But with cloudless whe I wear at least it’s fine but yeah ur right it isn’t striking I want something realistic enough to the point I can larp but also give me a halo

• +1
View attachment 3126569View attachment 3126570only option will be to move country when those retards ask to see my eyes up close and flash them at pre drinks
IMG 3540

This someone I know who wears colored contacts just imagine how much your SMV would increase with these eyes bro

Forget it though you’re way too high inhib you’re never gonna experiment at all and you’ll be stuck looking the same I can already tell :lul:

• +1
Nah no fucking way unless they’re like Sgt Doakes from Dexter
Charismas brown is perfect for contacts
Contacts are noticeable under certain lights, and if they seem to know he wants to improve his looks, so atleast one of them figured it out, plus that girl brought attention to that so they will figure it out, but most people wouldn't give a fuck about that unless he makes his eyes his personality

• +1
View attachment 3126576

This someone I know who wears colored contacts just imagine how much your SMV would increase with these eyes bro

Forget it though you’re way too high inhib you’re never gonna experiment at all and you’ll be stuck looking the same I can already tell :lul:
Wait holy balls and cum I just found a near perfect green check ur pm

View attachment 3126576

LOOK AT THESE

@Aqualad @Charisma thoughts on the contacts I shower?

• +1

going back to uni, already have cloudmoss but want another pair, i have dark brown eyes, is this social suicide?

simple.
Wear blue or green contacts if you're going to a club or event where you only see people once.
Wear T20 contacts in every day life because there is zero risk of social suicide.

• +1
simple.
Wear blue or green contacts if you're going to a club or event where you only see people once.
Wear T20 contacts in every day life because there is zero risk of social suicide.
Can’t find a good source for t20