Do you think these colored contacts look good/realistic?

sub5pslathlete

sub5pslathlete

Solstice

going back to uni, already have cloudmoss but want another pair, i have dark brown eyes, is this social suicide?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: org3cel.RR, Charisma and microsoft
Iranian and Scottish
Live in uk
I'm half Iranian too.
I wore hazel contacts and some girl didn't necessarily call me out, but she mentioned that I had coloured eyes (it's obvious because I look very Persian).
I personally use AirOptix brown color. They're high quality and comfortable too. Should be easy to get as well.

• +1
Reactions: sub5pslathlete
I'm half Iranian too.
I wore hazel contacts and some girl didn't necessarily call me out, but she mentioned that I had coloured eyes (it's obvious because I look very Persian).
I personally use AirOptix brown color. They're high quality and comfortable too. Should be easy to get as well.

airoptix brown is t20?

• +1
Ur gonna loose respect for having coloured contacts it isn’t worth it, ppl hate some one who tries to hard .

If I was u id get the LIGHTEST shade of brown so like to the point where if it was a slightly lighter u would kind of see a bit of green

• +1
Reactions: ahouzeh18
airoptix brown is t20?
I think so. This is what it looks like on my T50 eyes. My eyes aren't this round, im just opening it wide so its easy to see the color.
IMG 7194

• +1
Reactions: lesnar and sub5pslathlete
Ur gonna loose respect for having coloured contacts it isn’t worth it, ppl hate some one who tries to hard .

If I was u id get the LIGHTEST shade of brown so like to the point where if it was a slightly lighter u would kind of see a bit of green
Tbf I am already low inhib af I just want a natural colour

cant find any sources for light brown contacts
im also trying to farud with contacts bhai i have subhuman t50 eyes im trying to find a medically safe high qaulity aource of light hazel contacts of t10 to t07

• +1
Tbf I am already low inhib af I just want a natural colour

afaik there arent any good lighter shades of brown to fix t50 eyes, even the one the other dude mentioned barely looks different and prolly wont help at all

its so over for us lil bro...

afaik there arent any good lighter shades of brown to fix t50 eyes, even the one the other dude mentioned barely looks different and prolly wont help at all

Hopefuel for T50 cels, I've heard MSM + Vitamin C + NAC can lighten eyes slightly. Apparently some guy went from T40 to T07. I've been taking 10g MSM + 1500mg Vitamin C + 2000mg NAC for a week and haven't noticed anything but I'll update this thread in a while if I see a difference.

• +1
Reactions: lesnar
Hopefuel for T50 cels, I've heard MSM + Vitamin C + NAC can lighten eyes slightly. Apparently some guy went from T40 to T07. I've been taking 10g MSM + 1500mg Vitamin C + 2000mg NAC for a week and haven't noticed anything but I'll update this thread in a while if I see a difference.
Eye lightenings fucking cope

Nah not over but would just be a halo

Eye lightenings fucking cope
Yeah probably but I'm doing it for skin lightening anyways so the eye color is just something I'll confirm. Don't really care about it because I doubt it'll lighten it past T20 since my contacts are already that color.

going back to uni, already have cloudmoss but want another pair, i have dark brown eyes, is this social suicide?

In my opinion its kinda of a waste of money, imagine if someone sees you without contacts, one thing is using contacts when you go to a party, BUT FOR YEARS? do what you want but seems risky, it would be a social suicide if someone saw your real color

• +1
Reactions: ferbite666, Averagecel, ey88 and 1 other person