Do you think this guy is good looking

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
And would you fuck the girl? To me he is ugly and I mog him. She's stuck up on fb and actually believes sports are legit. Her eyes are kind of spread apart but I still think she's sexy enough I'd fuck and date.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1655833570891.jpg
    FB_IMG_1655833570891.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 19548, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Americanos...

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Here's a girl I would probably fuck but not want to date

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1653837716394.jpg
    FB_IMG_1653837716394.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, aBetterMii and Deleted member 16058
I think he looks ugly as fuck and would taste bad too

• Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
1) he doesn't believe in stupid conspiracy theories so most likely higher iq 2) he has teeth and Styled what's left of his hair 3) he seems a good 15 cms taller than her, at the end of the day he smv mogs

She has kids too that has her spread out eyes,I would not want her kids lol

1) he doesn't believe in stupid conspiracy theories so most likely higher iq 2) he has teeth and Styled what's left of his hair 3) he seems a good 15 cms taller than her, at the end of the day he smv mogs
He does have that trevor philips crazy look to him so he darktriad mogs mr white.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and the BULL
I got bad news for you. If you believe sports are real and legit. You are the low iq sheep lol.

I did forget she is like 5'10 she said,which I was surprised so he's like 6ft. I guess that's why he got her. He's still ugly.

they look like trailer trash subhumans.

@Octillionaire3 i think dwayne lives in a trailer...

he is NOT the chad we make him to be...

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and BigJimsWornOutTires
they look like trailer trash subhumans.

@Octillionaire3 i think dwayne lives in a trailer...

he is NOT the chad we make him to be...
What's living in a trailer got to do with anything, and no I think them two actually have a house together and kids. Just going off looks alone.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 16058
incel is 2022

All old and ugly. And the guy mogs you

Only a true hater would say he mogs me,all he has is height.
He’s ugly as fuck and has a dumbass haircut but he still mogs you. He has a better jaw, midface, and height. You have better eyes though

Maybe if you never lost you teeth you would mog him but I think you underestimate how ugly you are dwayne

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
He’s ugly as fuck and has a dumbass haircut but he still mogs you. He has a better jaw, midface, and height. You have better eyes though

Maybe if you never lost you teeth you would mog him but I think you underestimate how ugly you are dwayne
Nah ,he mogs you though and that's why you'll never post up even if your life depended on it

Nah ,he mogs you though and that's why you'll never post up even if your life depended on it
Not everybody is an old toothless subhuman with nothing to lose. Posting your face on an incel forum is negative IQ tbh.

And yeah no that old ass Trevor from GTA lookin ass nigga does not mog me:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 16058
Not everybody is an old toothless subhuman with nothing to lose. Posting your face on an incel forum is negative IQ tbh.

And yeah no that old ass Trevor from GTA lookin ass nigga does not mog me:ROFLMAO:
Excuses

"I'm going to act tough and like I'm above everyone, but I'm never going to show my face teehee " pathetic little beta bitch

"I'm going to say I don't want to be doxed and I have lots to lose, that's a good excuse isn't it? Teehee"

And would you fuck the girl? To me he is ugly and I mog him. She's stuck up on fb and actually believes sports are legit. Her eyes are kind of spread apart but I still think she's sexy enough I'd fuck and date.
they look related. ngl.

What's living in a trailer got to do with anything, and no I think them two actually have a house together and kids. Just going off looks alone.

send me money i am ukrainian.

His robust chin and jaw, prominent ogee curve, and deep-set hunter eyes strike fear in the eyes of all us utter subhumans.

• Love it
Reactions: Solar
His robust chin and jaw, prominent ogee curve, and deep-set hunter eyes strike fear in the eyes of all us utter subhumans.
Still didn't answer my question, how many pics you got saved of me?

Still didn't answer my question, how many pics you got saved of me?
I takes 5 seconds to find your posts in the ratings section where you posted a bunch of pictures of yourself nigga.

Trust me I do not keep your ugly face saved on my phone:forcedsmile:.

I takes 5 seconds to find your posts in the ratings section where you posted a bunch of pictures of yourself nigga.

Trust me I do not keep your ugly face saved on my phone:forcedsmile:.
Yes you do you lying faggot,you'd have to search deep for the one you posted