Do you think this guy is right?

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
This guy believes that a large men in the West are suffering from BDD. So not only autistic looksmax users, but also Normies. This goes against the narrative that men overrate themselves.

Here is what he writes (long text):

What does a truly ugly guy look like? As I talk about in my book Get To Sex Fast, when it comes to men, ugly means you fall into one of three categories:
1. You’re hugely fat. I didn’t say overweight. I didn’t say chubby. I said hugely fat, as in you’re 80 or 100 pounds overweight or more. If that’s you, then yeah, you’re in the “ugly” category in that women won’t consider you attractive.
2. You have a severely fucked-up face. This means the features of your face are pretty twisted, like your eyes are really close together, or your ears are fucking gigantic (bigger than Obama’s), or your nose is absolutely gigantic, or has been broken 13 times and points sideways, or you have a titanic-sized caveman jaw that sticks out over an inch from your mouth. You know, things like that. I’m talking some real facial problems that, as soon as people see you, they immediately have a visceral negative reaction, like “Damn, that’s guy's ugly!”
3. You are physically deformed. You were born without a nose, or you have disgusting red burns over half of your face. Etc.
If you fall into one of those three categories, then yes, I agree you’re ugly. If your woman-life is important to you, you either need to lose weight or save up some cash and get some corrective surgical procedures done.

But do you really fall into one of those categories? I bet you don’t. I bet you’re nowhere even close. I bet you look perfectly fine. It’s just that since you’ve spent so much time as a beta, or since you’ve been in a monogamous relationship or marriage so long, or since you’re a virgin, or since it’s been so long since you’ve had sex, or since you’ve never fucked a really hot girl, you think you’re ugly, when in reality, you look perfectly decent (or could if you cleaned up your look a little).

How he came to that conclusion:

A guy would email me and ask for some dating advice. Then he would warn me that he was “really ugly” or “kinda ugly” or “unattractive” or “seriously ugly,” and that this would be a real problem for him to attract women. Maybe, he would say, my techniques wouldn’t work for him because he was “so ugly.”
So, I’d take his word for it and give him advice as if he was really fucking ugly, and wouldn’t give it another thought.
Then one day one of these guys actually sent me a picture of himself. I thought it was some kind of joke. The guy in the picture looked perfectly normal. Not gorgeous, but not ugly at all. Perfectly normal; someone who, if he just wore some better clothes, would be perfectly attractive to plenty of women, including very hot ones.
Then it happened again. A guy who would self-identify as ugly would send me a pic of himself, and he was better looking than me.
This started happening over and over again. The pattern was obvious.
The Western world is full of guys who are average looking or even mildly good-looking who actually think they’re ugly and that women won’t like them.
Normally, I would think these men are insane. But, I remember back when I was a recently monogamous beta and self-identified as ugly or unattractive myself when I really wasn’t. So I get it.
My theory, and I could be wrong but I don’t think so, is there are millions of decent-looking men all over the Western world who think they’re ugly because of these three factors:
1. Cultural deregulation of the sexual marketplace, where men need to go hunt for women instead of just being handed one like in the 1950s.
2. Social media, where really good-looking men and women are played up and displayed as if they’re much more common than they actually are in real life.
3. The ever-continuing shift to the political left in the Collapsing West, playing up things like feminism and strong women and downplaying (and even insulting) men, masculinity, and fathers.
Because of these three factors all working in tandem, tons of decent-looking men have actually become brainwashed into thinking they’re unattractive when they aren’t.
You may fall into this category. Statistically speaking, there are thousands of you guys reading these words right now who are better looking than me but who self-identify as ugly and think hot women won’t be attracted to you.
Since this is a totally irrational belief, there is no way I can convince you guys of this in just a single little article like this, but I’m going to try my best anyway.

Source:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 8244, tyronelite and 1 other person
A lot of looksmax users definitely have BDD.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, subhuman incel, EverythingMattersCel and 7 others
You wish
Most users here are ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in pure gym at 10am-2pm

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, Lolcel and 28 others
No he's wrong
Men overrate themselves

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, Lolcel and 15 others
No the opposite, many people here claim to be "chadlites" but they're somehow virgins....

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, subhuman incel and 8 others
You wish
Most users here are ethnics, balding straw hats, manlets, phenos you would find in pure gym at 10am-2pm
I said "many", not the majority.

And it's not about them being good-looking, more like they're average but think they're subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and thecel
SmartSelect 20210917 150931 DuckDuckGo

Who is this?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 11758 and 3 others
No the opposite, many people here claim to be "chadlites" but they're somehow virgins....
average chads.org user is 6'2 8x6 22 inch bidel and is still khhv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RobticaI, thisend, EverythingMattersCel and 9 others
Alpha male 2.0 it like going femnist forum and asking how many are femenist and generalising to all women

• Hmm...
  • +1
Chad doesn't suffer from BDD. Its all cope

• Hmm...
  • +1
Alpha male 2.0 it like going femnist forum and asking how many are femenist and generalising to all women
The name is stupid ngl, it was more about that specific article.

• +1
The issue is even average women only want the best... it would be like if every employer (even for low skill jobs) started demanding that every candidate has a PhD from an ivy league school.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10494, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 11758 and 2 others

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, RobticaI, Deleted member 11758 and 4 others
Chad doesn't suffer from BDD. Its all cope
It's not about believing you are ugly when you're gl. It's about believing you're ugly when you're average.

• +1

The following pertains to people who aren’t ugly but think they are.
  1. Finding yourself ugly visually
  2. Believing you’re ugly in thought
The above are 2 totally different ways of believing oneself is ugly.

The 1st way is what looksmaxers refer to as BDD. People look at you and see a normal-looking guy, but you look at a mirror and see an ugly subhuman.

The 2nd way is self-overrating with blackpilled reasoning that compensates for overrating. You do not see an ugly face when you look at a mirror, but based on how you’re treated you concluded that other people see you as ugly. It’s kind of like you see yourself as a 5 in the mirror and logically reason that you’re a 3 in others’ eyes. The belief may be incorrect if one over-compensates, rating themselves too low.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thisend, Deleted member 11758, n0rthface and 2 others
  • Finding yourself ugly visually
  • Believing you’re ugly in thought

The former is BDD if you aren’t truly ugly. You look at a mirror and see an ugly subhuman, but other people look at you and see a normal-looking guy.

The latter isn’t BDD but is blackpilled reasoning. You do not see an ugly face when you look at a mirror, but based on how you’re treated you concluded that other people see you as ugly. It’s kind of like you see yourself as a 5 in the mirror and logically reason that you’re a 3 in others’ eyes.
I can't believe you read all this :p

• WTF
  • +1

The 1st way is BDD. You look at a mirror and see an ugly subhuman, but other people look at you and see a normal-looking guy.

The 2nd way isn’t BDD but is blackpilled reasoning. You do not see an ugly face when you look at a mirror, but based on how you’re treated you concluded that other people see you as ugly. It’s kind of like you see yourself as a 5 in the mirror and logically reason that you’re a 3 in others’ eyes.
fuck that actually sounds like me. I got rated HTN but can't even bare to look into a mirror

• Woah
  • +1
A lot of them have BBD and don't talk to women, which are the only way to maybe revert the BDD other than "accept yourself :feelsuhh:"
Female validation is the only thing that could save them but even then someone has retarded standards and think "It doesn't count if she's 5/10"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 11758 and thecel
he directly addresses me in point 2 because my nose is gigantic, its been injured many times etc. yes i am very ugly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: micropenis29, thecel, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 11758 and thecel
I don't give a fuck about what other guys rate themselves, I just know that the vast majority of men are considered physically unattractive by women. This is CONFIRMED BY WOMEN.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: micropenis29, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 11758 and 1 other person
This should be the case for the younger generations.

• Woah
  • +1
Didnt read fuck you

• WTF
  • +1

The 1st way is what looksmaxers refer to as BDD. People look at you and see a normal-looking guy, but you look at a mirror and see an ugly subhuman.

The 2nd way is self-overrating with blackpilled reasoning that compensates for overrating. You do not see an ugly face when you look at a mirror, but based on how you’re treated you concluded that other people see you as ugly. It’s kind of like you see yourself as a 5 in the mirror and logically reason that you’re a 3 in others’ eyes. The belief may be incorrect if one over-compensates, rating themselves too low.
Do you think you're ugly chang?

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
You're average for an asian but I guess that's not enough for u.
Any plans for ascending?

Le Fort 2. OBO. Wraparound jaw implant. LL. Lifts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 11758
U give the most advice but people make fun of your looks the most.

Start following them:cautious:

• Woah
  • +1
Legit I agree with him.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Gengar and Deleted member 11758
C7969482 32A6 4717 B1C6 5B82C40C1F69

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
I don't give a fuck about what other guys rate themselves, I just know that the vast majority of men are considered physically unattractive by women. This is CONFIRMED BY WOMEN.
JFL he was talking about how women think of men. And no, most women think most men look average, not unattractive. I agree that men are less attractive than women (because men don't looksmax enough), but they're not "ugly", just average.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 15129
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
Yes:lul:. I joined and swore to only do softmaxxes. Now I'm injecting substances I bought off the dark web to gain muscle and want to get a face transplant.

I feel better being high T, so I don't regret roiding. I do need to start fin, minox and needle pen though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14875 and Deleted member 14848
You wish
:lul::lul::lul:
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

As somebody who went to pure gym before lockdown started I can confirm this. The SEA manlet and the currycel was a common site at pure gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Have you already tried going the HGH/Peptides route?
Honestly you'd deserve it the most if you got a sudden growth spurt to a 6'2 Chang

Average user on here is high tier normie with mental issues. I'm the only person who is legit incel.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
And it's not about them being good-looking, more like they're average but think they're subhumans.
If you never got attention of any kind whatsoever, then what can you conclude?

Also you seem to be missing the fact that average = ugly
A guy can be perfectly average, and still ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
If you never got attention of any kind whatsoever, then what can you conclude?

Also you seem to be missing the fact that average = ugly
A guy can be perfectly average, and still ugly.
I'm low tier normie and normie and i'm ugly as shit in women and men's eyes, As soon as i learned the blackpill i learned my teachers and friends treated better looking people more (They would ignore me if the good looking guy said something or asked a question and i was made fun of by my teachers who laughed at me whenever i would say some smart shit that their normie retard brains couldn't comprehend)

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Many guys fit in the 2nd category

Also "Perfectly normal/average" is not attractive to women

Discord gave me BDD from a my subhuman friend group giving me shit for being fat (lost the weight at least but they kept going) then looksmax made it worse lol