Do you think this is normal?

Kraken
I started my test+tren cycle 11 days ago. I have been consooming mainly 2000 calories/day with the calories coming from chicken, brocolli and rice. But I have gone up like 6 kg on the scale in those 11 days... how is that even possible?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
It's 100 percent water weight

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Or you're a fat ass nigga whos not counting his calories right but bloating is a known and documented side effect of steroids so its more then likely water weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Or you're a fat ass nigga whos not counting his calories right but bloating is a known and documented side effect of steroids so its more then likely water weight.
I know how to track cals. Done it before successfully. So is there anything I can do to manage this water weight?

Yea, people here won't believe me but you can literally eat the same amount of calories yet weigh a way different weight because of hormones. I eat 800+ calories more than my maintenance according to an accurrate calculator that works for everyone, yet don't gain any weight

I know how to track cals. Done it before successfully. So is there anything I can do to manage this water weight?
Drinking lots of water, doing cardio, eating less sodium and getting more magnesium and potassium into your diet.

Mirin chad gains. Took me 1 month to get 2 kg

the water brah

im tryna lose weight, not gain it skinny niglet
Why tf you losing weight nigga? There’s skinny niggas like me dying for it and you wanna lose it? The fuck? Give it to me