Do you think you got the looks to model?

Do you?

• Total voters
D

Deleted

Lurker
Do you think your gl enough to make a living of modeling is what i’m asking the users of .me

I'm confident bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted
indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
Not even after extensive surgery lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991, JMax, Stingray and 1 other person
Remember it’d making a living and not just get one photoshoot

Yes bro I am Indian caucasian male model

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RichardSpencel, BigBoy, Effortless and 5 others
No tbh

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661, Deleted and onnysk
I can be a currycel model

• +1
You have the looks of a faggot

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI and Deleted
Yes, but only after I correct like 3-4 flaws. You should've made the thread "Do you have the potential to become a model?", because some (very few) of us may be able to with a couple of surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Yes, but only after I correct like 3-4 flaws. You should've made the thread "Do you have the potential to become a model?", because some of us may be able to with a couple of surgeries.
If i got something for my hairline, Implants on cheekbones and jaw and maybe almond eye surgery i honestly think i could make a living but surgeries would be expensive af and it’s not a good career path imo

Possibly now but after I am pittmaxxed for sure

• +1
If i got something for my hairline, Implants on cheekbones and jaw and maybe almond eye surgery i honestly think i could make a living but surgeries would be expensive af and it’s not a good career path imo
Sean O'Pry is the #1 male model in the world yet he makes an underwhelming 1.5 million dollars a year. . . . .

• +1
Maybe I can be a plus size model one day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, RobticaI, Deleted and 1 other person
It's over

• +1
Looks = cope
Its all about decent human being and confidence.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, turkproducer, RobticaI and 1 other person
never unless im auditioning for a deformed role as an actor or something

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted
Today i took shower twice
Now i will eat cornflakes with soy milk.

Fuck you incels, work on your personality
Sweaty enjoy your soy milk seeaty

• +1
would need to get into better shape but sure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
99.9 percent of south asians are subhumans sub3s
Curry lolll
Yeah he thinks he is s curry slayer or something while being a virgin in this 20s

• +1
I Said make a living from modeling, anyone could model but not anyone could make a living of it
Are you denying my claims? Can you not see my beauty?
Me
Yes

YOU BLOODY MOTHER FUCKER BANCHOID. I WILL SHIT ON YOUR FACE

Source 1

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted
Nah I dont have what it takes to model but I can def prettyboy maxx. That's what I'm going for.

• +1
I look very unique but I don't think that I could model now. Maybe after chin and jaw surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4991 and Deleted
when i was younger for sure, i made a instagram using my photos from when i was a teen and got scouted immediately by the top agency in the world (img)

i wasnt narxy at all growing up, infact very insecure even though girls always chased me

i just lived organically, i think god really kept his eye on me and everything i did

• +1
I take 4 showers daily ofc i have jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4887 and Deleted
when i was younger for sure, i made a instagram using my photos from when i was a teen and got scouted immediately by the top agency in the world (img)

i wasnt narxy at all growing up, infact very insecure even though girls always chased me

i just lived organically, i think god really kept his eye on me and everything i did

• +1

Can you post a pic?

• +1
Do you think your gl enough to make a living of modeling is what i’m asking the users of .me
You probably could tbh just hope you’re not as narcy irl and more professional (until you’re a professional model then you can treat anyone how u want and no one would care)

• +1
You probably could tbh just hope you’re not as narcy irl and more professional (until you’re a professional model then you can treat anyone how u want and no one would care)
My threads are usually jokes

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
I'm an average-looking piece of shit at best who could never model. And also, I'm old now

• +1
My threads are usually jokes
I doubt u don’t have an insane ego tho who wouldn’t if they har ur bones tbh
I'm an average-looking piece of shit at best who could never model. And also, I'm old now
Anyone can model just not to make it a living o pry is the highest earning male model and only makes 1 million jfl

• +1
I do have an ego but so do everyone, the average person thinks he’s 7/10 and 80% of the population belive they are better than average (in almost any thing, looks, athletics etc)

I do have an ego but so do everyone, the average person thinks he’s 7/10 and 80% of the population belive they are better than average (in almost any thing, looks, athletics etc)
Black pill them JFL

• +1

Anyone can model just not to make it a living o pry is the highest earning male model and only makes 1 million jfl

You haven't seen my eye area though... nobody is paying this loser to model

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and Uglyandfat