Do you think you were getting cucked in a LTR?

Greeicy

Greeicy

Record holder for world's longest midface
My first GF did night courses because she was performing poorly in tests and her parents forced her into it...I went with her once and there was this David Laid look alike with green eyes who studied there as well, basically just looking at him induced a cortisol overdose. I didn’t think much of it at the time but after a few days, I brought up meeting up after her courses were over and she would be flakey and act distant (keep in mind I wasn’t acting needy at all) and it just clicked in my mind that I was being cucked and she was probably in the process of cucking me with that Chad. I tried really hard to let it pass the 1st time but when she did it the 2nd time, I stopped replying to her and she broke up with me after I left her messages on read for 3 consecutive days...and she didn’t contact me after. Anyone had similar experience where you realized later on that you were getting cucked in a LTR/STR?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
Seid didnt read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Chadeep, godirl and 9 others
Well I gotta be in a relationship before I get cucked tbh but I have seen it way to often, a foid LTR's an above average dude only to have her attention swooned by a newly introduced Chad.

Sad thing is, is that it's happened to some of my friends and they never caught on to what was happening.

• So Sad
Reactions: Greeicy
Well I gotta be in a relationship before I get cucked tbh but I have seen it way to often, a foid LTR's an above average dude only to have her attention swooned by a newly introduced Chad.

Sad thing is, is that it's happened to some of my friends and they never caught on to what was happening.
Really brutal ngl. Females are always looking for the best next thing and just can’t stay with one guy. Even if you’re a male model she would still cuck you with a taller better looking male model.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
If you had a compact midface this wouldn’t happen

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Incoming, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
In all honesty, even chads are getting cucked nowadays. It’s probably gonna happen to everyone eventually.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, turkproducer, Deleted member 4563 and 6 others
If you had a compact midface this wouldn’t happen
I had a better eye area than that faggot but damn he did midface mog me. His overall face looked better as well :feelsrope:.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5143

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
In all honesty, even chads are getting cucked nowadays. It’s probably gonna happen to everyone eventually.
Never seen a Chad get cucked IRL tbh. Usually only Chadlites to below average looking guys.

never ever have ltr 99% of those fuckin whores will cheat,if you are psl 6+ just fuck and dump

• +1
Reactions: Greeicy
i got cucked as in i asked out a girl on my chads freind advice and she rejected me and then my chad freind used that as a way to talk to her and made fun of me and they started dating

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pravum, Fear, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
i got cucked as in i asked out a girl on my chads freind advice and she rejected me and then my chad freind used that as a way to talk to her and made fun of me and they started dating
I would beat him to a pulp ngl. Males who enjoy the misery of other males must be killed.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 4671
I cucked her a few times

over for bald Lorsss

• Woah
Reactions: Incoming
your face has more angularity here, you been losing weight?
no it is a morphed version with better forward growth and better everything except hair

i was

• Woah
Reactions: Chadeep