Need serious advice - messed up with a girl who showed high interest

listen seriously, if she’s so high into you, a couple 5 days won’t make a difference. she probs thinks ur fucking cool and nonchalant for doing that.
if u text her explaining yourself, you’d be back in there

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Might just hit her with, “So, you done playing games or what?”
that might work she'll think you got mad waiting for her reply then she might even follow u again

• +1
listen seriously, if she’s so high into you, a couple 5 days won’t make a difference. she probs thinks ur fucking cool and nonchalant for doing that.
if u text her explaining yourself, you’d be back in there
But i unfollowed her impulsively and she’s into me for sure not super into me.. like she didn’t double text when i ignored her for 5 days.

But i unfollowed her impulsively and she’s into me for sure not super into me.. like she didn’t double text when i ignored her for 5 days.
well just text her the damage is done . update us

• +1
No, definitely not. PM me and I will say why.
The goal is not getting ignored again even if she takes it the wrong way as long as she says something then he can do whatever from there

• +1
The goal is not getting ignored again even if she takes it the wrong way as long as she says something then he can do whatever from there
Yes, but throwing in the towel after a few hours isn't the right way to go at it, either.

• +1
I’ve never been the type to get too caught up with girls, but this one… I don’t even know how to explain it. From the moment we started talking, she was showing such high interest in me, more than I’ve ever experienced.

She even initiated conversations after I gave a simple reaction to one of her replies. That kind of interest—it’s not something I’m used to.

But then my mind did what it always does… overthinks. I convinced myself that she wasn’t being real, that she was using AI to text me. Yeah, I know it sounds insane now, but in the moment, it felt so real. So I confronted her. Instead of blowing me off, she actually asked me why I thought that.

And here’s where I ruined everything: I didn’t respond. I didn’t explain myself. I just left her on read for five whole days, like an idiot. Five days of silence, knowing I was probably hurting her, but I just didn’t want to deal with explaining.

Despite that, she didn’t unfollow me. She didn’t cut me off. I thought maybe—maybe—she’d give me another chance. So, I replied to her last message, the one where she asked why I thought she was using AI. I tried to be smooth, like “Why? I’m just not used to girls being this smooth.” But now it’s been 10 hours and nothing.

No reply. I know she saw it; her follower count went up, so she’s definitely been active. Her account is so private, so I know she saw it. And now… I just feel empty.

I’ve been staring at my phone, waiting for that notification, but it’s not coming. It feels like I’m stuck in a loop of my own stupidity. I genuinely liked her, more than I’ve liked anyone in a long time, but I let my laziness and my anger ruin it for me. Now I’m sitting here hurting, knowing that I probably threw away my chance with someone who could’ve been different.

So what do I do? Do I just unfollow her and let it go? Do I hold onto this last thread of hope, waiting for a reply that might never come? I don’t know anymore. I just need some real advice, please… don’t hit me with that “dnrd” BS. I don’t think I can handle any more of that right now.

:feelscry:
autism at it's peak

Exactly what I’m afraid of. I don’t want to drag this out and get even more hurt, but at the same time, it feels like I’ll never know if I don’t try. Do I risk it or just cut my losses now?
up to you

i’d say don’t risk it because this isn’t the stock market… this matter is about women… there is no measurable

if you get hurt, you’ll be suicidal and good luck dealing with that

• +1
Update:-
So yeah… I did it. I impulsively unfollowed her, and now there’s actual moisture in my eyes for the first time in years. I thought it wouldn’t get to me, but it’s hitting harder than I expected. Maybe I made the right call, maybe I didn’t. Either way, it’s done now.
based

Update:-
So yeah… I did it. I impulsively unfollowed her, and now there’s actual moisture in my eyes for the first time in years. I thought it wouldn’t get to me, but it’s hitting harder than I expected. Maybe I made the right call, maybe I didn’t. Either way, it’s done now.
Happy for you bro...trust me, keeping all these bottled up feelings for her when you know its done wont help you at all. Now at least you can have closure and move on. Focus on yourself, hit the gym, find youre purpose , and youll find someome again soon

• +1