Do you think you’ll ever be happy?

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
I feel like it’s impossible to be truly happy once blackpilled, not to say you can’t be content with life but the harshness of dating truths and the importance of looks even in stuff that it shouldn’t matter in such as relationships with male friends and work takes a huge toll on your mind

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, UglyMan and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm happy as long I have someting to eat

Not only dating your fucking worth is all about looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer

No idea man, im easily manipulated by new relationships/environment so it‘s really unpredictable

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Maybe happy,but never fulfilled.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and turkproducer
With wider ipd+bigger eyes yes.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
No idea man, im easily manipulated by new relationships/environment so it‘s really unpredictable
idk about environment but relationships manipulating you prob means you’re bluepilled bro

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 206
With wider ipd+bigger eyes yes.
you want my midface ratio bro and IPD ? i can give u some, after all we're bro

you want my midface ratio bro and IPD ? i can give u some, after all we're bro
Ya give me some.
We gotta go to taban tho.

• So Sad
nah the blackpill is just a way for me to find the right one, after that, no blackpill left ngl
Ya give me some.
We gotta go to taban tho.
he is costy asf ngl though

nah the blackpill is just a way for me to find the right one, after that, no blackpill left ngl

he is costy asf ngl though
I gonna cope with Christ Hemsworth+Pietro boseli.

I gonna cope with Christ Hemsworth+Pietro boseli.
what is sad with me is that most lookalike ethnics celebrity are at my PSL level rn or below ngl.

Only if I become rich.

what is sad with me is that most lookalike ethnics celebrity are at my PSL level rn or below ngl.
You don't truly know what psl are you until you go low bf.

• Love it
how am i supposed to know

When i finally get my roids i'd be happy gymcelling so yes

idk about environment but relationships manipulating you prob means you’re bluepilled bro
manipulating as with legit validation and not bluepill phrases. For instance a foid makes out with me and shows sincere interest I can get really happy (i wont give a single fuck if it was only looks based). Or the other way around when someone rejects me harshly I can be really depressed for several weeks/months

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
honestly wont be happy without ability to cope. its over for everyone maybe you had hope before finding psl. rip all of u

After I gandymax and become Salludon 2.0

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
manipulating as with legit validation and not bluepill phrases. For instance a foid makes out with me and shows sincere interest I can get really happy (i wont give a single fuck if it was only looks based). Or the other way around when someone rejects me harshly I can be really depressed for several weeks/months
Same, I’m experiencing teen love now but I wonder how long it will last. Feels like she only wants me because I play hard to get

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 206