environment is EVERYTHING for a young person

Xtra

Xtra

the biggest, most laughable cope that has been spewed from utterly retarded incels is that if you suddenly woke up as "chad" your life would suddenly be great, when in reality this cannot be further from the truth

if any of you woke up in a chad body tomorrow, assuming you are actually blackpilled and had a fucked environment, you wouldn't feel any real happiness walking around as a chad even if you were tall with 10/10 face and unmoggable. you know you walk past everyone mogging hard but what's the fucking point? you know its all because of the way you look, you constantly compare your current experiences to those you had when your life was total shit as a person in an incel body, and for those reasons you will never even be truly happy.

the real, unadulterated blackpill about development is that your environment is EVERYTHING. genetic determinist cucks will say it is genetics when other things fucked you up way more. in my case i was sent to a low class savage thug school where i was bullied relentlessly. it does not fucking matter if you are good looking or not if you had a totally corrupted childhood that made you fucked in the head - you would simply be the same bitter jaded asshole you were yesterday even if you woke up in the chad body you wish you had.

"normie", "chad" are both simply states of mind, a state of mind free of ever having developed a real hatred of the world, free of ever having anything bad happened to you out of your control, free of being in an environment that took a toll on you. incels utterly cope with their looks and muh genetics, when if they had simply been raised in a better environment, they would have NEVER turned out the way they did.

• +1
Reactions: ParanoidHungLatino, FacialStructure404 and BrahminBoss
i dont know about incels, id just make a tinder profile and have sex finally

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
DNRD FAGGOT

• JFL
Reactions: iblamejews
Yea water but that shit stops mattering at 16, after 19 everyone needs to go to bars and clubs or use OLD to fuck. And if you still stay a fat loser bcos muh enivronment then thats ur fault, getting good body automatically imporves QOL just by existing.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21, ChiraqJihad and FacialStructure404
You’re like the opposite end of the spectrum. Reality is both looks and NT matter it’s not black or white. And being ugly just gives you a disadvantage it isn’t necessarily the end.

Generally you have to look a certain way, like MTN with a popular/niche pheno in order to secure a dating pool. Ugly slayers with big NT and strong pheno/appeal probably exist but if you’re just ugly it’s over.

Last edited:
the biggest, most laughable cope that has been spewed from utterly retarded incels is that if you suddenly woke up as "chad" your life would suddenly be great, when in reality this cannot be further from the truth

if any of you woke up in a chad body tomorrow, assuming you are actually blackpilled and had a fucked environment, you wouldn't feel any real happiness walking around as a chad even if you were tall with 10/10 face and unmoggable. you know you walk past everyone mogging hard but what's the fucking point? you know its all because of the way you look, you constantly compare your current experiences to those you had when your life was total shit as a person in an incel body, and for those reasons you will never even be truly happy.

the real, unadulterated blackpill about development is that your environment is EVERYTHING. genetic determinist cucks will say it is genetics when other things fucked you up way more. in my case i was sent to a low class savage thug school where i was bullied relentlessly. it does not fucking matter if you are good looking or not if you had a totally corrupted childhood that made you fucked in the head - you would simply be the same bitter jaded asshole you were yesterday even if you woke up in the chad body you wish you had.

"normie", "chad" are both simply states of mind, a state of mind free of ever having developed a real hatred of the world, free of ever having anything bad happened to you out of your control, free of being in an environment that took a toll on you. incels utterly cope with their looks and muh genetics, when if they had simply been raised in a better environment, they would have NEVER turned out the way they did.
Tryhard balckpillism is so cringe

Yea water but that shit stops mattering at 16, after 19 everyone needs to go to bars and clubs or use OLD to fuck. And if you still stay a fat loser bcos muh enivronment then thats ur fault, getting good body automatically imporves QOL just by existing.
You do have some control over your life, if you become fat/oebese and not take care of your skin , hair and health thats a YOU problem and not environment. And yes most folks are gonna to clubs, bars or nightclubs or us OLD. Doesn't mater which country they will have OLD and bars/clubs.