Do you think zoomers are actually noticeably taller than previous generations or is it cope?

HighTierSubhuman

HighTierSubhuman

Forever coping
I think they're probably slightly taller on average but not by an insane amount. Significant change would happen on a much larger time scale. It's likely a case of confirmation bias plus guys thinking they're taller than they actually are that makes it seem this way.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ascеnd, hattrick, Ultimate Subhuman™ and 3 others
I think they're probably slightly taller on average but not by an insane amount. Significant change would happen on a much larger time scale. It's likely a case of confirmation bias plus guys thinking they're taller than they actually are that makes it seem this way.
Yes

• +1
Reactions: nathan
it's because zoomers often wear lifts

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, nathan and HighTierSubhuman
not really my friend is 5'10 and he still height mogs almost everyone in the school most people lie about their height usually people 5'10 larp at 6 foot and 6'2 larp at 6'4 just a confusion of height

• +1
Reactions: nathan and HighTierSubhuman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadlike, nathan and Imretarded?
not really my friend is 5'10 and he still height mogs almost everyone in the school most people lie about their height usually people 5'10 larp at 6 foot and 6'2 larp at 6'4 just a confusion of height
Yeah so many peoples perception of height is inflated by 2 inches

• +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, nathan and chadlike
Avg normie is 5'9 wearing conzuri lifts so 5'11.5 lapping 6'0. Jfl when I go to my local supermarket and see two guys with proportions similar to mine yet they're wearing shoes with thick insoles making them like 5'11

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
Even within the US, I think it depends on the area, I used to think that before I moved. But at 6'2" I'm taller than the overwhelming majority of them where I live now.

• +1
Even within the US, I think it depends on the area, I used to think that before I moved. But at 6'2" I'm taller than the overwhelming majority of them where I live now.
US especially I feel like depends on the area with how many ethnics there are. There's tons of hispanics in some areas that are pretty short on average

It’s cope. All the oldfags I see tend to be taller funny enough Zoomers are still small

• +1
Yea it depends on the area and time of day tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
It’s cope. All the oldfags I see tend to be taller funny enough Zoomers are still small
What age group? Guys in their 30s and 40s?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
US especially I feel like depends on the area with how many ethnics there are. There's tons of hispanics in some areas that are pretty short on average

I've noticed differences even amongst white Americans. I felt like a heightmogger in SoCal where there's a lot of ethnics, but a little bit less so if I only compared myself to other white guys. Now I'm in a ~80% white area and still, over 6' is not that common here.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back