Do you trust a female in charge of a country?

ChadFucksYourOneitis

ChadFucksYourOneitis

Seeking immortality
The title

Personally, I don't trust a female in charge of a country. A female is prone to think with her emotions unless she's an odd one who is a high IQ psychopath. National security is at stake. She will be the commander-in-chief. She will have to make a gutsy decision like a drone strike on a terrorist leader, for example.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx and normie_joe
The title

Personally, I don't trust a female in charge of a country. A female is prone to think with her emotions unless she's an odd one who is a high IQ psychopath. National security is at stake. She will be the commander-in-chief. She will have to make a gutsy decision like a drone strike on a terrorist leader, for example.

You overestimate how much power a president has.

The ones pulling the strings, you never hear about.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, JohnBaza and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
if she is like Stalin, then yes

• Ugh..
Reactions: majesticincel
You overestimate how much power a president has.

The ones pulling the strings, you never hear about.
^ This

It's actually the group of elites at the top who control the businesses, media, the lobbying etc.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
The title

I Dont care abt gender, js dont be stupid and you get my vote.

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and ChadFucksYourOneitis
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Kayne1 and majesticincel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back