do you try other dating Apps/groups beside tinder? have you tried spam approches?

D

Deleted member 28039

Gold
i know so many people are very high inhibition and would not dare to messege random girls on facebook/instagram etc.... but im so starved that i ltterly sended messeges to like 100 girls. no response but you know it dident worked because of my looks. i also have like 20 hookup groups on facebook in which i posted my pics and info on many of them. one girl initiated a conversation with me but then flaked me later. she was around a 4 but skinny.

my point is. do not limit yourself to tinder. try mass online approches.

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson
In a way I did try spam approach, but that was before tinder, in 2019-2020. With stuff like online forums. I'm an utter subhuman, but it worked, eventually (contacted like 50 girls so 2% success ratio). Just shows you how easy things were before Tinder, that shit would never fly nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
In a way I did try spam approach, but that was before tinder, in 2019-2020. With stuff like online forums. I'm an utter subhuman, but it worked, eventually (contacted like 50 girls so 2% success ratio). Just shows you how easy things were before Tinder, that shit would never fly nowadays.
so narrow faced LTN's are truecels in this day and age eh?

• +1
so narrow faced LTN's are truecels in this day and age eh?
If you're talking about me, I'm not LTN, I'm 2/10 (probably was 3/10 back then). If you're talking about yourself then, well, you know the answer to that better than anyone else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
If you're talking about me, I'm not LTN, I'm 2/10 (probably was 3/10 back then). If you're talking about yourself then, well, you know the answer to that better than anyone else.
You sure you're not just too harsh on yourself? A legit 2/10 is about as rare as a legit 8/10. You must either be giga-obese or somewhat deformed.

• +1
Bumble I get nothing. OkCupid I get nothing. Tinder I get nothing. Thaifriendly I get 50 year old Thai hags messaging me. Instagram I occasionally get a girl who will talk to me because they don't want to be rude and ignore me.

• +1
Reactions: ronald_98
You sure you're not just too harsh on yourself? A legit 2/10 is about as rare as a legit 8/10. You must either be giga-obese or somewhat deformed.
Nah, most raters here agree. It really was that much easier before online dating (and even then it was brutally hard for me personally).