Do you try to atrophy your buccinators muscles ?

polio

polio

Gold
I've been doing it for 4 months and I will continue to do it.

I can't tell for sure if it helps to slim down the face

Apparently the changes are subtle and it takes a lot of time to see real results

I wanted to know if others guys here were trying this

The thing is to chew without engaging to much facial muscles (don't eat like a caveman) and then once the food is mushy you push it down the throat with the tongue, that's why it's called Tongue Swallowing, then you have to swallow the food only using your throat

I noticed it's easier with some foods, and harder with others

Your mouth should remain shut when you do that

It's a hard work, you have to get the technique down

I'm doing others things to improve facial leanness anyway, but tongue swallowing is part of my work

:ogre:

No because it's hope

No because it's hope

I read on lookism thread that users have seen results with it

I will do it eternally, I have nothing to lose, it just makes the meal time more challenging because you have to focus on the technique everytime you swallow

I read on lookism thread that users have seen results with it

I will do it eternally, I have nothing to lose, it just makes the meal time more challenging because you have to focus on the technique everytime you swallow
Fillers/implants aren't cope though

pretty sure you need botox for that, doesn't sound realistic

it seems realistic for me, you don't use a muscle for a long period of time and it will atrophy

It's maybe cope but but I keep doing it, and I don't want to do surgery I prefer working the hard way without cheating

I've seen many copers even on reddit CONSTANTLY post about tongue swallowing for facial leanness and questioning when results will come...

If you just recently started proper swallowing and that you've been sucking on your cheeks for quite a bit, then there is possible SLIGHT barely noticeable change, it simply isn't much of a significant aspect for it to give any significant results, you're better relying on BF% & your bone structure. Genetics could even give you shit genetic fat distribution, it's mostly about how prominent the bones of your face is, since it'll show how the bones stretch the skin tissue which can also get rid of any sagginess which is ideal.

I've been doing proper swallow for a whole year, I noticed no goddamn "results" on my buccinators, it's just isn't much of a big deal...

Is buccinator hypertrophy cope?

Is buccinator hypertrophy cope?

Depends on bones.

It's not cope if you have projection to support it.

It's cope when you have no bones so it makes you look bloated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Push Swallowing

Depends on bones.

It's not cope if you have projection to support it.

It's cope when you have no bones so it makes you look bloated.
I have buccal fat not hypertrophy. I'm trying to loose it

I have buccal fat not hypertrophy. I'm trying to loose it

Yeah try to get lean overall. If its still there then its just your genetics, nothing you have do apart from surgery.

Lack of malar/buccal fat makes the FACE look aesthetic af especially with forward growth and high cheekbones.

even on low prominent cheekbones

Luckily I have good fat storage genes.

Yeah try to get lean overall. If its still there then its just your genetics, nothing you have do apart from surgery.

View attachment 157350

Lack of malar/buccal fat makes the FACE look aesthetic af especially with forward growth and high cheekbones.

View attachment 157345
View attachment 157346
View attachment 157347

even on low prominent cheekbones

View attachment 157349

Luckily I have good fat storage genes.
Lol me too. I have cheekbones popping at 17% bf and i have like 0 malar fat. I have some buccal fat and if I loose it, i will have cheeks like Opry srs

• Woah
Reactions: Effortless