Do you use dating apps?

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
I use it to look up my "competition" . In my country , Tinder is pretty popular but okcupid or POF seem to be kind of obscure for now (since most people dont speak english)

There are mostly average and low tier normies , but every once in a while I find Chadlites, mostly whites from Europe or USA (Im in south america)

What strategy or how much should I wait before attempting look? What is your case?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I do not use dating apps such as because the average match rate of a male is extremely low here.

Take good pictures if you are completely looksmaxed in order to have the most amount of success

• +1
I don't because I don't want to be recognized by any people/women in my area. Also I guess I have no chance there, meeting someone IRL where you can have a talk and get to know each other has a better success rate in my opinion #personalitymatters

• +1
I tried tinder for a couple months and even got a date from it. But i wouldn't do it again as it is primarily based on looks and you have to work extra hard to try and get that date when your are below average. At least when you know someone in real life, your looks become slightly less important as your personality is highlighted. Looks are primarily for first impressions a lot of the time.

• +1
I use okcupid, opened like 7 days ago, got 5 likes, talked with 3 landwhales and 1 roast-beef. No date, nothing. After that there are no more "likes".

• +1
No it is pure suicidefuel

• +1
I was on Tinder for 2.5 months until either my account glitched or I got reported by a foid whom I asked if it was "down to have some fun". She was dressed like a slut and had just matched again after, presumably, deleting her old account so I figured such an unusually forward approach wouldn't be too damning. I had no clue that the Terms of Service had you by the nuts as a sub-Chad male.

I did a lot of things stupidly and I'd advise you to avoid them:

- Waited about a week before messaging a good portion of my matches. Some even longer.
- Accidentally waiting until some of them left the area to message. Or ended up missing some due to unmatching or deletion.
- Left about 60% of them unmessaged (terrible for ELO, I assume. Never do this).
- Set several dates about a week in advance. It almost always worked out badly, because she has plenty of time to find Chad.
- Had a few seemingly sure opportunities slip through my fingers by, again, setting the appointment too late or not preparing adequately.
- Not heeding normie advice that "Hey! How's it going?" was not the best opener. I lapsed into routine after trying more personalized messages, which work way better but are a pain to have to deign to. Even when it worked, I could usually only follow up with "what are you up to?" "how was your day?" "what do you do?" "what do you like to do?" "do you want to meet up?".

I had never, to my recollection, touched or been touched by a non-relative female before starting this venture, so learning to escalate was clumsy and haphazard. There are innumerable hurdles in your way when trying to ascend. It is not easy even if you have opportunities. Take it seriously, but be prepared for it to eat up a lot of your time, patience, and concentration. A few days after getting the app, I had something absolutely necessary to do and put it off until an hour before it needed to be done because I was high out of my head having foids talk to me for the almost the first time in my life.

Oh, and for SphincterTears, et al. lurkers: I would call them Stacy femoid whores a few seconds after I met them. Do you have any tips on how to stop doing this?

Last edited:
  • +1
Not at all.

• +1
Yeah but my pics are super morphed, I haven't even come close to finish looksmaxing yet.

I need to get to 10percent bodyfat, sliding genio and jaw surgery and then I can finally use these apps for real hopefully. I'm just trying to get a feel for them right now tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2658
I use it to look up my "competition" . In my country , Tinder is pretty popular but okcupid or POF seem to be kind of obscure for now (since most people dont speak english)

There are mostly average and low tier normies , but every once in a while I find Chadlites, mostly whites from Europe or USA (Im in south america)

What strategy or how much should I wait before attempting look? What is your case?
Dating apps should only be used if you're looking to hook up with people. If you're looking for something long-term, especially marriage, join a church or youth group. Girls that go to church have been raised to be good mothers and good wives by strong Christian household. These are the only Western girls that are worth investing serious time/effort into locking down. Period. End of statement

The problem with online dating is that people fall in love with a profile pic rather than the actual person behind that profile if that makes sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SLA
If you're looking for something long-term, especially marriage, join a church or youth group. Girls that go to church have been raised to be good mothers and good wives by strong Christian household. These are the only Western girls that are worth investing serious time/effort into locking down. Period. End of statement

Agreed 100% I autistically screech this over at the .me and 100% mean it. The only good women for LTRs or marriage are virgin, Christian, conservative, traditional, and come from patriarchal families with strong father figures and traditional gender roles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Agreed 100% I autistically screech this over at the .me and 100% mean it. The only good women for LTRs or marriage are virgin, Christian, conservative, traditional, and come from patriarchal families with strong father figures and traditional gender roles.
exactly boyo. the people at .me have only been around thots and roasties, so naturally they think all women are like this. granted, most women out there are like this, but if you want quality women, you gotta know where to look.

i like the antidegeneracy part in your sig

• +1
exactly boyo. the people at .me have only been around thots and roasties, so naturally they think all women are like this. granted, most women out there are like this, but if you want quality women, you gotta know where to look.

i like the antidegeneracy part in your sig
Any tips on slaying at church? I'm Traditional LCMS Lutheran so there's not many young girls in the chruch. I'm also past college age so I can't join young mission group. I was in one in college and there was TONS of fertile young virgin christian girls (along with many tradthots JFL).

• +1
Any tips on slaying at church? I'm Traditional LCMS Lutheran so there's not many young girls in the chruch. I'm also past college age so I can't join young mission group. I was in one in college and there was TONS of fertile young virgin christian girls (along with many tradthots JFL).
>slaying
>at church
no you're missing my point. your aim is not ONS or hookups, etc... it's to find a wife.

since you're an oldcel, just get very involved at a uni church. volunteering, charity, etc. Great way to meet women and show them you're a good man.

• +1
That's not what I meant by slay. I meant find me a wife, I just like term "slaying".

I'm not an oldcel, I'm only 23. I have been getting involved at my church more recently. The old ladies are trying to help me JFL. There's no universities around me; I live in the suburbs.
if i were you, just keep doing what you can. at least find a younger church where more college age girls are

• +1
I got about 7 matches across about 5 apps after swiping thousands of times for like 2 weeks.

Only 2 responded to me and of that 2, 1 of them stopped responding but they both gave me their numbers.

I've set my profile to invisible on some apps and deleted the worst apps and I'll fire them up again when I'm in Asia and/or done looksmaxxing.

• +1
Yeah, I know. Patience is really hard when you're an incel like myself. I also live in an area the is moderately liberal (I live in a small red blip in a metropolis of blue), so there's not along of church thots. To add, I bought my own home recently so I'm stuck here for the immediate future so I can't move back to where I went to college (more conservative area, wonderful young church thots).

I'm waiting and waiting for my beautiful virgin girl but I know she probably won't arrive. IDK.
As for now focus on looks and money maxing and then hopefully move to somewhere more conservative.

Good luck now and in the future boyo

• +1
Been using Tinder for six years. 99% of the conversations / matches I had went nowhere. I'm addicted to technology and small hits of dopamine so cannot stop using it, because it always presents a VERY small chance of sex, and because I'm a horny bastard and I like fucking, I keep chasing that tiny chance, like a pathetic mongrel dog scavenging in the trash for a small morsel (below average cum dumpsters).

I need to get off it soon, forever, but approaching IRL with a face like mine takes me an immense amount of energy and causes me extreme anxiety and feelings of worthlessness (becuase I know I'm ugly to the vast majority of girls). Plus, approaching IRL is not going to yield particularly different results anyway.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Been using Tinder for six years. 99% of the conversations / matches I had went nowhere. I'm addicted to technology and small hits of dopamine so cannot stop using it, because it always presents a VERY small chance of sex, and because I'm a horny bastard and I like fucking, I keep chasing that tiny chance, like a pathetic mongrel dog scavenging in the trash for a small morsel (below average cum dumpsters).

I need to get off it soon, forever, but approaching IRL with a face like mine takes me an immense amount of energy and causes me extreme anxiety and feelings of worthlessness (becuase I know I'm ugly to the vast majority of girls).
So true, dating apps are hypergamy hell.

I am trying, no matches :feelswah:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back