Do you want cheekbones? just starvemax bro

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,136
STING EXAMPLE:
JUST TAKE A LOOK: HERE HIS BF LOOKS ABOUT 13% I'D SAY

1589999541277

HERE HE LOOKS ABOUT 10%
1589999518377

NOW SEE THIS, I WAS WATCHING DUNE(1984) WHERE STING FACE BONES LOOK MUCH MORE SHARPER BUT HERE YOU SEE HE'S AT EXTREMELY LOW BF, I'D SAY ITS AROUND 5-7% WARNING NSFW
1589999732525

1589999867122

1589999771776
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Disabledcel
Good thread
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
Auschwitzmaxx or rope
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
If you dont have the bones u will just look retarded and skinny
 
  • +1
Reactions: retard and Subhuman Philtrum
If you dont have the bones u will just look retarded and skinny
The problem is having a good frame + good bones
over if you didn't win the genetic lottery, you'll have to choose one
:feelswah:
 
If you dont have the bones u will just look retarded and skinny
who would say he had great bones in the first pic? looks average tbh
 
Yeah having good bones is good but i doubt that those hollow cheeks are universally attractive
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6305

Similar threads

lowinhibragecel
Replies
5
Views
42
Gajjo
Gajjo
RedDragonSlayer
Replies
6
Views
37
Resonant
Resonant
kewerest
Replies
25
Views
161
ICXCLuvr
ICXCLuvr
Gen1leman
Replies
45
Views
128
rt6ldarboyo
rt6ldarboyo
Suhaibneedstobechad
Replies
13
Views
83
Suhaibneedstobechad
Suhaibneedstobechad

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top