do you want me to post a long thread about my experiences with girls reacting to me outside?

comfortably dumb

comfortably dumb

Gold
1. I'll exclude experiences from nightclubs since the atmosfere there is electrified and getting girls for making out or ONS is easier; I'll focus on daily life and regular, boring situations
2. i won't care about the larping accussations or similar attempts to invalidate those experiences with "PinV only ioi" and similar coping pseudo-intellectual bs (btw, my approach success rate in such situations is 100% since i have a normal emotional intelligence, so keep your suspicions to yourselves and try to learn something - from real life, not bot infested social networks for once)
3. it will be really long

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Chadeep, justinzayn and 3 others
Strap a go pro on so we can see (push a bike around and say its for action shots)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Kingcel32, Mouthbreath and 2 others
Strap a go pro on so we can see (push a bike around and say its for action shots)

can't go back in time. also, not a creep and this stuff is normal experience to me. just wanted to share something at least somewhat on topic since i usually just shitpost i gaslight users

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18244
No not really

i understand you guys completely, it's not that you are actually blackpilled

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
how do you approach, gimme tips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 18244
1. I'll exclude experiences from nightclubs since the atmosfere there is electrified and getting girls for making out or ONS is easier; I'll focus on daily life and regular, boring situations
2. i won't care about the larping accussations or similar attempts to invalidate those experiences with "PinV only ioi" and similar coping pseudo-intellectual bs (btw, my approach success rate in such situations is 100% since i have a normal emotional intelligence, so keep your suspicions to yourselves and try to learn something - from real life, not bot infested social networks for once)
3. it will be really long
Are you Chad/Chadlite?

Yes

• +1
Reactions: Ken
ok, i ll post it and aswer your questions these days when i find the time

• Hmm...
how do you approach, gimme tips

looks requirements aside, the key elements are:
- playful banter and being easygoing
- no cringy sexual allusions early on (they make you look like a desperate, low status thirsty loser), unless we are talking about nightclub/party environment
- mild teasing
- no serious, autistic, nerdy convo topics

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Are you Chad/Chadlite?

chadlite maybe, i just have the right prettyboy-masculinity combo and look high trust and competence while not giving off the beta vibe. also high sex appeal, as i ve been told. girls keep asking me if other girls touch me in public, lmao

---

i ll post the thread when i feel like writing a wall of text

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and bwrauycnee
looks requirements aside, the key elements are:
- playful banter and being easygoing
- no cringy sexual allusions early on (they make you look like a desperate, low status thirsty loser)
- mild teasing
- no serious, autistic, nerdy convo topics

do you approach on the streets ?

do you approach on the streets ?

really everywhere, when i realize the girl is blushing after seeing me. i ll address this in the thread. it's easy to notice them going from normal mode to excited, sensual one by their body language. their alertness skyrockets in those situations

but i m not a mass approacher, it's not that exciting when you know it's doable for you

i'm a diagnosed schizoid so i mostly get with girls for occasional sex or to boost my status by hanging out with them in public (nothing against girls, they are a pleasant company and can provide the kind of interaction male friends cant, i m just fine with being alone most of the time)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, bwrauycnee and Eduardo DOV
btw, all my individual features are between 50th-60th percentile. only have good shoulder width and hair. my height is mediocre (179)

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Eduardo DOV
i promise to post this for the weekend, too lazy to type walls of text now

it's the cringiest type of threads, but it will be more contentful than 99% of the bullshit you spam here about your tinder conversations

• Hmm...