Do you want to change the system?

John Cracovizk

John Cracovizk

Life is so short, you should smile more anon...
"If you want to change the system, you're a slave to it. You're living in function of it. The important thing isn't to change the system; it's to create another one for yourself and say, 'I live in my system, yours is unreal.' In other words, everyone is living in a play, and I've stepped out of the play. I don't react according to the guidelines of conduct that are yours; my motivations aren't yours; you won't understand what I'm doing, and I couldn't care less whether you understand or not.' It's not about changing the system, but replacing it with something else in your sphere of existence. From the moment you do that, you acquire extraordinary power.

If I want to change the system, I'm trying to change everyone's mind. To change everyone's mind, you'd have to be bigger than the entire system. Most people who venture to do this are smaller than it, they're maladjusted and failed within it. That's why there has never been in the world a revolution resulting in something good." - Olavo de Carvalho

• +1
Reactions: nathan, Tabula Rasa, fxckz and 1 other person
Not sure what to do with this. I can’t change the system of course, so delude myself I’m living in another system?

• +1
Reactions: John Cracovizk
"If you want to change the system, you're a slave to it. You're living in function of it. The important thing isn't to change the system; it's to create another one for yourself and say, 'I live in my system, yours is unreal.' In other words, everyone is living in a play, and I've stepped out of the play. I don't react according to the guidelines of conduct that are yours; my motivations aren't yours; you won't understand what I'm doing, and I couldn't care less whether you understand or not.' It's not about changing the system, but replacing it with something else in your sphere of existence. From the moment you do that, you acquire extraordinary power.

If I want to change the system, I'm trying to change everyone's mind. To change everyone's mind, you'd have to be bigger than the entire system. Most people who venture to do this are smaller than it, they're maladjusted and failed within it. That's why there has never been in the world a revolution resulting in something good." - Olavo de Carvalho
DNR

Attachments

• 4095375_IMG_20240427_101841.jpg
    4095375_IMG_20240427_101841.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 0
I will create a new system where every men is awarded 10 virgin stacies. Who with me??

• JFL
Not sure what to do with this. I can’t change the system of course, so delude myself I’m living in another system?
Systems are in themselves inter-subjective beliefs shared amongst minds. The point is if you reject conformity and rewrite your indoctrinated brain you can adopt your own system instead of doing the impossible, which is convincing every other mind that your system is worth adopting.

• Love it

Power is everything.

Do you think you are discovering something new by writing this, everyone wants to be self independent and unreliant yeah no fucking water

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and <6PSLcel
I live according to my standards, unfortunately the law doesn’t see it that way and can imprison u easily

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back