do you want to know why you are subhuman?

X

xXxLowValue_Rage_31

Iron
Would you like me to make a thread about why you are a subhuman that goes to the root of everything and makes you say "it's all connected". The topics continue as body posture breathing, hyperfocused vision and balance control, cortisol, crawling, oxygen consumption, brain frequency, digestion. It can be a megathread that is really demanding and I will spend 2-3 hours preparing it.

Community Verified icon

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31155, zsombi and Sens
unhealthy lifestyle.
just saved you 3 hours, no need to thank me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
Would you like me to make a thread about why you are a subhuman that goes to the root of everything and makes you say "it's all connected". The topics continue as body posture breathing, hyperfocused vision and balance control, cortisol, crawling, oxygen consumption, brain frequency, digestion. It can be a megathread that is really demanding and I will spend 2-3 hours preparing it.

View attachment 2346674
the truth shall be revealed

View attachment 2346674
tldr: genes

I didn't say it wasn't genetic. it is genetic but I wanted to explain how genes are affecting you. so this post is not for hope IT'S FOR ROPE.