Reactions: northern mogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, Bajio and Narcissus🥀
I watch cartoons

low test hobby

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
I think watching anime after a certain age is extremely weird and cringe, especially in the logic that you want to do something greater with your life, like a good job, car, house, wife, kids etc.

Like I started my childhood with shit like Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Bleach, Yu Ghi Oh and stuff like that, and since I was already in my early 20s, I rarely watched new episodes of the last season of AOT anymore, but with very little hype, like it certainly didn't feel the same, I felt it was already a past stage in my evolution as a human being..

I'm probably wrong, though, because I also see movies and TV shows with real people the same (cringe, repetitive, predictable, so I'm just wasting my time watching some people saying a learned dialogue, and behind them are cameras filming them..), which I've seen many older people still follow, but instead I prefer on cold days with bad weather and lots of rain to sit with my girlfriend in my arms in bed, and watch something on YouTube, like some travel/lifestyle/cooking/walk/drive video from an interesting location, or some contact sports videos, or something that represents a competition with real people and real situations, with real stories behind it etc.

Some examples below:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GabachoCopium and MrGlutton
Nah, only death note and naruto

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
No

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I think watching anime after a certain age is extremely weird and cringe, especially in the logic that you want to do something greater with your life, like a good job, car, house, wife, kids etc.

Like I started my childhood with shit like Yu Yu Hakusho, Death Note, Bleach, Yu Ghi Oh and stuff like that, and since I was already in my early 20s, I rarely watched new episodes of the last season of AOT anymore, but with very little hype, like it certainly didn't feel the same, I felt it was already a past stage in my evolution as a human being..

I'm probably wrong, though, because I also see movies and TV shows with real people the same (cringe, repetitive, predictable, so I'm just wasting my time watching some people saying a learned dialogue, and behind them are cameras filming them..), which I've seen many older people still follow, but instead I prefer on cold days with bad weather and lots of rain to sit with my girlfriend in my arms in bed, and watch something on YouTube, like some travel/lifestyle/cooking/walk/drive video from an interesting location, or some contact sports videos, or something that represents a competition with real people and real situations, with real stories behind it etc.

Some examples below:

whole ass essay u fucking freak kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: MazoNitNit
Yes, all I do is watch anime. I’ll continue to watch anime until I die. Fuck your normie opinions

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, MazoNitNit, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Only edgy tacticool ones like Gundam Hathaway, Genocidal Organ, Patlabor 1&2, Jin-roh, etc.
I generally don't watch any long-term shows animated or otherwise too much investment for something that could be a total dud in the end.

I used to but as ive gotten older ive lost absolutely interest for it

Last edited:
Yes. Watching anime and hentai is a chad trait

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
Anime made me think women were different. I don't watch it anymore cuz you'll never find feminine girls out there like anime or atleast if you find them then none of them is going to simp for you. So it's better to not watch it to stop being delusional.

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James