Do you watch Lookism webtoon comic?

Mexicancel

Mexicancel

Sadness is rebellion
being fat, short and ugly and after one night you are in a Chad body and live two lives when the other body sleeps, jfl

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Im korean myself i watched it even before it was official, but i quit rn.
was weird to see someone on lookism using that webtoon as an avi or sig. didnt know shit was that famous.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Im korean myself i watched it even before it was official, but i quit rn.
was weird to see someone on lookism using that webtoon as an avi or sig. didnt know shit was that famous.
A lot of girls watch it too

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and xit
Because that's how Korean Chang's supposed to look
do you think western girls would prefer that narrow jaw guys over american chad style?

i might watch it lol

din read or watch
tenor.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
do you think western girls would prefer that narrow jaw guys over american chad style?
Depends on the girl.

i might watch it lol
It's a webtoon, not a cartoon. And you should read it, it's actually what gave me the first hint of the blackpill. Without it I wouldn't I probably wouldn't be at this point lol. But it has a bit of bluepill in it.

Wtf is that, always popped up whenever I looked for lookism.net

Depends on the girl.

It's a webtoon, not a cartoon. And you should read it, it's actually what gave me the first hint of the blackpill. Without it I wouldn't I probably wouldn't be at this point lol. But it has a bit of bluepill in it.
lookism is quite common knowledge in here. ive never heard about personality or confidence when i didnt browse western community.
people think it is obvious looks matter the most.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Wtf is that, always popped up whenever I looked for lookism.net
It's a really good comic book.

lookism is quite common knowledge in here. ive never heard about personality or confidence when i didnt browse western community.
people think it is obvious looks matter the most.
Wait, you're being serious? Korea doesn't use the personality and confidence meme? Are you guys really that blakpilled?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
It's a really good comic book.

Wait, you're being serious? Korea doesn't use the personality and confidence meme? Are you guys really that blakpilled?
yes most of the people are blackpilled and they dont even know that is blackpill its like common knowledge.
girls dont virtue signal at all they commonly say they are attracted to looks and worship whites.
but of course ugly guys need cope so they cope with money or study lol which is disgusting.
they idealize betabux in order to cope.

Remember reading this over a year ago. It turned to shit though.

It used to be stickied on the orginal r/incels. i stop keeping up with it a long time ago I should probably pick it up again cause it was cool
Remember reading this over a year ago. It turned to shit though.
did it get normified like watamote or what?

Yes and it makes me want to kill myself

They need to make an anime adaption, or even a K-drama

Depends on the girl.

That's what I meant. I read some of it right now and it's brutal as hell and so good

• Love it
Reactions: BigBoy
I'll check it out in korean once i understand enough.