Do you wear lifts?

Do you wear lifts?

• Total voters
a shame you don't look north indian. You will have to try your best to live with it.
indeed son

everyday i wish i was the north indian caucasian masterrace 😭

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1546
boots and insoles no more than 2" boost from it tho

what's the maximum height you should wear lifts at? or should you wear them even if you are 7ft

what's the maximum height you should wear lifts at? or should you wear them even if you are 7ft
doesn’t matter really but once you’re 8 inch taller than the average woman apparently height starts being a negative any taller than that

i would say once you’re 6’2 in like 5’10 average countries wearing lifts mean almost fuck all. Still, it’s an easy boost, might as well wear 1-2 inch

• +1
Reactions: william
Do u notice a difference in how women treat u?
I get more stares by girls IRL and people overall notice me, i also get more respect especially by other men and positive attention.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
u loked early 30s in the picture u posted of urself. unless it was larp, u ere a manlet llightskin bbc
Jesus christ oc that wasn't me bro.

I’m tall already.

• Love it
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Lmfao dont include the shoe in the frauded height boost, everyone wears shoes :lul:

The actual lift size if ur frauded height (minus the compression when you stand on it)

I get more stares by girls IRL and people overall notice me, i also get more respect especially by other men and positive attention.
which airmax you use?