Do younger women feel attraction to older good looking men?

A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
As a man I'm pretty you have felt attraction towards hot women who are like 23 and above and jacked off to even milfs who are way too old when you were young or if you currently young, is it the same case for women?

Will a 17-20 woman feel attracted to a good looking chad who is like 24 or 25 (who clearly looks that age) or not? How brutal is the age pill?

Last edited:
If they have money? Yes.
If they don't have money? No.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik and piec
That's cope 30 year old HTN-Chad still mogs the average teen to death in jb appeal.
30 isn't really that old, especially if you are a genetic elite on gear. I thought the OP was talking about 45-50+ years old men.

A 30 years old Chad mogs every average man, including younger than him average men.

Good-looking men of any age mog average men of any age. Being a normie/average is a death sentence, socially and financially.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
As a man I'm pretty you have felt attraction towards hot women who are like 23 and above and jacked off to even milfs who are way too old when you were young or if you currently young, is it the same case for women?

Will a 17-20 woman feel attracted to a good looking chad who is like 24 or 25 (who clearly looks that age) or not? How brutal is the age pill?
duh

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
They are attracted to face + height. Age is irrelevant.

Yes. You see alot of these cases on social media especially on tiktok

younger women prefer older men.