Do your one night stand girls text you back after?

oldcell

oldcell

Kraken
Do they?

Or it depends how the sex was probably

I had this recently with 20 y old, but was drunk so hwasnt that hard

My experience is they do only if sex was very good, or u mog them hard

U never know what is she about, if she is banging someone different, or it was just for one night for her or you screwed it up

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 9670 and JawMogger
Slayers.org

• +1
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 3828
Do they?

Or it depends how the sex was probably

I had this recently with 20 y old, but was drunk so hwasnt that hard

My experience is they do only if sex was very good, or u mog them hard

U never know what is she about, if she is banging someone different, or it was just for one night for her or you screwed it up
Nah bc I act like a psychopath the next morning and call them ugly :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: isis_Bleach, closedplatecel, oldcelloser and 7 others
depends on my erection quality that night

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, LooksOrDeath and oldcell
depends on my erection quality that night
Dont even fucking tell me this

Because its same as for myself, really screwed it up with stacy at tuesday, coud nto get hard becasue of drunk

When i am hard they text back lol

I start sustanol as TRT

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Dont even fucking tell me this

Because its same as for myself, really screwed it up with stacy at tuesday, coud nto get hard becasue of drunk

When i am hard they text back lol

I start sustanol as TRT
yeah alcohol is a bane for me when it comes to ed, but on it it's just easier to get to the bedroom with a girl, because when I'm sober I don't pursue ons nearly at all

and no trt for me at 24 yo, alcohol or my head is the issue here for me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and oldcell
@6ft4

Would like to know your experience

Nah bc I act like a psychopath the next morning and call them ugly :lul::lul::lul:
"Psycho was talking about crypto all night and in the morning calls me ugly":chad:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Virgin at 29 😔, JawMogger and 1 other person
@6ft4

Would like to know your experience
I notice that girls I fuck that don't have a feminine aura are less responsive if I message them after a one night stand
A less feminine aura is usually what comes with girls that are slim with an objectively above average face, usually girls that's opinion of themselves is higher than it should be.
Girls who meet this description that I end up slaying, usually make things easy for me to get sex (whereas if I actually approached lots of similar girls my success rate would be low) so it almost feels like they just need to get fucked and then move on.
Girls like this I don't have enough genuine attraction to in order to ever take them serious but I sometimes message them to see if they will fuck again just for the validation of fucking them again but it's common that they wont
I always think they see it as a no win to meet me again because I don't mog them enough whereby they feel lucky to be with me, but I also do not value them highly enough so that they could turn me into an LTR simp. They have given away their leverage to fuck a guy on the first meeting so if they were to give an opportunity to build genuine attraction for me beyond just wanting to fuck I think they would feel I would have more leverage over them while they don't have any over me.

Whenever I fuck cute girls with a more feminine aura I notice they are quite open to meeting me again
There were several instances where a few messages were exchanged but I just couldn't find the motivation to follow through with a meetup because at the time I was constantly in pursuit of the next slay.

The last time I was actively slaying when I worked as a bouncer. The last two girls I slayed were objectively of similar rating, one of them I had met before and didn't slay but when she seen me as bouncer she gave me an easy slay. I had some "banter" with her prior to this so I started texting her afterwards asking when she's coming to mine to get fucked again and she was saying she's not gonna come over again then I told her I just entered her details onto my slay chart and she blocked me jfl.
The second girl had feminine aura and claimed I was her third fuck and was treating me like Chad right off the bat and we exchanged messages after banging and it seemed like we were going to meet again then lockdown happened so I stopped texting her

I think the quality of the sex has something to do with it as well. With the slim objectively above average girls I mentioned. I often don't have that much raw desire for them based on their personality so I will just end up fucking them in a rather average manner coz I just want to finish to add them as a number to my slay chart.

When a girl is giving me the sense that she thinks I mog her I will fuck her with much more intensity
In these cases I believe most are open to meeting again

• Love it
Reactions: oldcell
"Psycho was talking about crypto all night and in the morning calls me ugly":chad:
JFL if you aren't dark triad maxxing. It's even better if you don't cum so they feel insecure :lul: best way to mog a girl

I notice that girls I fuck that don't have a feminine aura are less responsive if I message them after a one night stand
A less feminine aura is usually what comes with girls that are slim with an objectively above average face, usually girls that's opinion of themselves is higher than it should be.
Girls who meet this description that I end up slaying, usually make things easy for me to get sex (whereas if I actually approached lots of similar girls my success rate would be low) so it almost feels like they just need to get fucked and then move on.
Girls like this I don't have enough genuine attraction to in order to ever take them serious but I sometimes message them to see if they will fuck again just for the validation of fucking them again but it's common that they wont
I always think they see it as a no win to meet me again because I don't mog them enough whereby they feel lucky to be with me, but I also do not value them highly enough so that they could turn me into an LTR simp. They have given away their leverage to fuck a guy on the first meeting so if they were to give an opportunity to build genuine attraction for me beyond just wanting to fuck I think they would feel I would have more leverage over them while they don't have any over me.

Whenever I fuck cute girls with a more feminine aura I notice they are quite open to meeting me again
There were several instances where a few messages were exchanged but I just couldn't find the motivation to follow through with a meetup because at the time I was constantly in pursuit of the next slay.

The last time I was actively slaying when I worked as a bouncer. The last two girls I slayed were objectively of similar rating, one of them I had met before and didn't slay but when she seen me as bouncer she gave me an easy slay. I had some "banter" with her prior to this so I started texting her afterwards asking when she's coming to mine to get fucked again and she was saying she's not gonna come over again then I told her I just entered her details onto my slay chart and she blocked me jfl.
The second girl had feminine aura and claimed I was her third fuck and was treating me like Chad right off the bat and we exchanged messages after banging and it seemed like we were going to meet again then lockdown happened so I stopped texting her

I think the quality of the sex has something to do with it as well. With the slim objectively above average girls I mentioned. I often don't have that much raw desire for them based on their personality so I will just end up fucking them in a rather average manner coz I just want to finish to add them as a number to my slay chart.

When a girl is giving me the sense that she thinks I mog her I will fuck her with much more intensity
In these cases I believe most are open to meeting again
Thx for detailed answer and yeah i have similiar experience..legit with less feminive aura are less likely to meet again and willing to fuck hard is less

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I hate that shit. How do u cope not knowing?

Two words: chad only.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
@subhuman incel
My waifu never ghosts me and we always speak the day after cum tribute:feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Every girl i have fucked either has wanted to, or did fuck again

• Woah
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 9670 and oldcell
whats your stance on ons?
Generally negative but in this day and age it is hard to resist the temptation. But if u r not naturally not inclined to it, it is dumb to get drunk for ONS.

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
Generally negative but in this day and age it is hard to resist the temptation. But if u r not naturally not inclined to it, it is dumb to get drunk for ONS.
yeah the thing is that the conversation flows better if we are both drinking

now I'm trying to not to drink on a first date, but when I do, it ends in a hook-up 95% of time (if logistics let this happen)

• +1
I hate that shit. How do u cope not knowing?
I cope by the fact that it happen to all others too, most people i know even chads so i can cope

Nobody in here has onss

yeah the thing is that the conversation flows better if we are both drinking

now I'm trying to not to drink on a first date, but when I do, it ends in a hook-up 95% of time (if logistics let this happen)
This..

I am the same sober i cannot force myself to pull, not sexually escalating enough..thats why i dont sober dates

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and EasternRightWinger15
This..

I am the same sober i cannot force myself to pull, not sexually escalating enough..thats why i dont sober dates
Lol I'm also giga determined when I have some drink. It must be an exact point so people cant tell ur drunk but u do and u feel it

• +1
This..

like I can after a few dates, but sometimes it just doesn't go anywhere

still it's a bullshit to rely on some substance tbh

how old are u niga how u slay as oldcel

how old are u niga how u slay as oldcel
40 recently..

I slay just like as many others , at bars and clubs

Biological age dont matters that much is about how u looks

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, oldcelloser and Deleted member 15827
40 recently..

I slay just like as many others , at bars and clubs

Biological age dont matters that much is about how u looks
long lost twin brother ? :love:

• So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii
They always want more. Insatiable creatures once they experienced my body.