Do your parents ever question why you're an incel?

J

johnsmithcel

Diamond
Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Posts
1,386
Reputation
1,998
Do they ask why you don't have a gf or if you're a faggot?
 
Nah they must be aware by now that I'm an ugly sonuvabitch
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: johnsmithcel
Do they ask why you don't have a gf or if you're a faggot?
My mother told me that I'm going to get fucked with due to my prey eyes. She told me that when I was 8. Considering the fact that she is a former professional runner, genetic determinism is nothing new for her.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: johnsmithcel
they think iam a mentalcel
 
  • +1
Reactions: johnsmithcel
My mother told me that I'm going to get fucked with due to my prey eyes. She told me that when I was 8. Considering the fact that she is a former professional runner, genetic determinism is nothing new for her.
get some based @RealSurgerymax brow bone implant and change that
 
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and johnsmithcel
No they pretend its totally normal
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and johnsmithcel

Similar threads

voks
Replies
28
Views
136
Throw_Away
T
D69mo
Replies
6
Views
69
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
sørenyuko
Replies
2
Views
16
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
Clqs
Replies
14
Views
69
D69mo
D69mo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top