Reactions: Uglyandfat, turkproducer, Achathin and 2 others
Same bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
They passed away.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Ritalincell and Deleted member 3902
They have been together 34 years and been married for 22

My dad is a football jock and my mum has always been an introverted business woman but always been making bank. Think they're pretty good together tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
My mom was groomed :feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
They just stay together now cuz the alternative is both of them would be alone and miserable. But yeah their relationship is as boring and (seemingly) sexless as it can get

yeah im pretty sure they do ive only ever seen them argue once and they talk with each other all the time, we're pretty poor so probably not betabuxx + unfortunately sometimes i hear creaking sounds from their bedroom late at night so

Ded srs

She's just recently retired, made enough to retire early and just do whatever she wants
It’s just funny how you described your dad as a stereotypical jock and your mom as an introvert girl, funny how so many bluepillars cope with muh introverted guy finding his match.

It’s just funny how you described your dad as a stereotypical jock and your mom as an introvert girl, funny how so many bluepillars cope with muh introverted guy finding his match.
Most foids irl are fairly unconfident I've found

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Mine have been together since highschool

My father is an abusive aggressive mad piece of shit. He even attacked her and me sometimes. My childhood was hell.

Don't know why my mother stayed with him for 30 years. She says because money and culture. We are turks and divorce is nothing good in our culture.

Most foids irl are fairly unconfident I've found
Bet, they all say that they have anxiety and are ugly, yet you see them posting their face on Instagram daily, have thousands of followers...

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Bet, they all say that they have anxiety and are ugly, yet you see them posting their face on Instagram daily, have thousands of followers...
I just mean when u meet them/ see them IRL, anyone can put up a front online

I just mean they seem fairly unsure/ nervous often, especially when u have never met them before

They have been together 34 years and been married for 22

My dad is a football jock and my mum has always been an introverted business woman but always been making bank. Think they're pretty good together tho
Same with here. Dad is blackpilled af but very NT and knows how to talk well. Mom is basically me. Very shy and introverted. Both are somewhat looksmatched and are easily high tier normies/ above average looking compared to others. Dad is very dominant and pretty much aggressive ( old age has made him softer though) mom is submissive and very conservative. Pretty much the ideal psl family