Do your parents love your more attractive siblings more than you?

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
I was talking to a blackpilled subhuman hapa who told me his mom (Asian JFL) hates him because he looks more Asian and loves his younger sister who is more attractive than him. Did your parents treat you differently esp growing up?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, datboijj and Deleted member 7076
im easily the most attractive ngl in my family but we all cool with each other i dont get special treatment tbh

i noticed as i get leaner and leaner my sister and mother treat me good as fuck for no reason while my brother and father treat me the exact same, which is blackpilled af ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 2214, Deleted member 11479 and 3 others
the mom loves her son who has the biggest penis imo

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 10367, Deleted member 12611 and 5 others
Yes my parents always favored me over my sister
who has very messed up teeth and chronic bad breath
no matter what i do tbh

Lol. What attractive sibling? My brother is uglier than me.

• JFL
Reactions: CursedOne
the mom loves her son who has the biggest penis imo
My mom despises me compared to my quapa-passing fat little brother and she knows i'm half whale below the waist. She's called me nicknames in public and in family reunions, and one time she has made jokes whenever she's making hot dogs or cooking anything sausage-related that it's gonna be my flaccid penis if I don't work better at school.