Height matters more than looks

Ur in like capri Italy just eating like pizza and pasta and gelato and fresh fruit bro see beautiful ass scenery
i just had spaghetti i feel you

german food is also quite good, some russian too, honestly anything european no shitskin food is good tbh

german food is also quite good, some russian too, honestly anything european no shitskin food is good tbh
Jamaican food good bro and Chinese

And what about Mexican bro

• +1
Reactions: Azonin
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wastedspermcel and UZB_Strebl
my 5'1 darktriad friends killed 30 woman at age of 17

Both matter dumbass, if ur short and good looking a lot of girls wont look your direction. If ur tall and look like an ogre same thing.

Three reasons why height matters more than looks

1. Not every girl is going to think the same guys are attractive due to niche.

Height however is global. As long as ur 6’3-6’5+ (barefoot, not frauded like 99% of org) most girls wiil consider you tall except the rare extra hypergamous hoes

If you are good looking and short/average height not every girl will find u attractive and you dont have anything to save you at that point

2. You can just cover your face anyways.

If your tall just cover ur hair with ur face and dress with good aesthetic and your automatically niche appealed to oblivion. I seen some 6’8 twink at my school who had stacies approaching him and when i saw his face for the first time i realized how brutal the heightpill is

3. Face is just aesthetic, height is both aesthetic and practical for protecting her
I agree, but this is largely due to social media and worldwide cultural influence. Face matters more than height, but woman are more likely to want what other woman want. In other words they tend to like the same shit bc other woman like the same shit.

Height however is global. As long as ur 6’3-6’5+ (barefoot, not frauded like 99% of org) most girls wiil consider you tall except the rare extra hypergamous hoes

If you are good looking and short/average height not every girl will find u attractive and you dont have anything to save you at that point

If your tall just cover ur hair with ur face and dress with good aesthetic and your automatically niche appealed to oblivion. I seen some 6’8 twink at my school who had stacies approaching him and when i saw his face for the first time i realized how brutal the heightpill is

3. Face is just aesthetic, height is both aesthetic and practical for protecting her
height is easier to describe as something thats attractive woman are attracted to hieght but i know plenty of men who are tall and are incel or near incel due to face.

so women would rather get with jacksfit rather than damian kater

Both matter dumbass, if ur short and good looking a lot of girls wont look your direction. If ur tall and look like an ogre same thing.
How short are we talking. 5’6-5’8 range with an attractive face and a nice body will pull a lot.. below 5’6 it’s harder.

Bro put dick above body insane cope, that goes right before face
It’s not insane cope. Dick is lowkey important if it’s small eventually a foid will get tired of you even if you’re attractive if you can’t please her sexually she will want to find somebody who will. Skinny guy w long dick>fit guy with a small pp jfl.

It’s not insane cope. Dick is lowkey important if it’s small eventually a foid will get tired of you even if you’re attractive if you can’t please her sexually she will want to find somebody who will. Skinny guy w long dick>fit guy with a small pp jfl.
i dont take advise from manlets

Height and dick >> Face

y
How short are we talking. 5’6-5’8 range with an attractive face and a nice body will pull a lot.. below 5’6 it’s harder.
yea i was meaning like below 5'6, at that point many foids wouldn't even consider you

Dnr , face is law

The reason why I disagree that height>>looks is because I have trouble reconciling my 97 bodycount in 4 years despite dead average 5'9 height. I truly want to believe height>>> but why the hell does it go against my lived experience?
I guess the quality of those 97 chicks also matters. So the question should be whether a nice face or pure height has more pull in getting your way with more attractive and self respecting women.

I argue that face is far far more important since other things are baked into your facial appearance, such as perceived social class/status, even though very subtle, it's evident phrenologically. While that's not true when you look at height ex face.

tales i’m 6”5 khhv at 17

• +1
Reactions: Tallcell
I guess the quality of those 97 chicks also matters. So the question should be whether a nice face or pure height has more pull in getting your way with more attractive and self respecting women.

I argue that face is far far more important since other things are baked into your facial appearance, such as perceived social class/status, even though very subtle, it's evident phrenologically. While that's not true when you look at height ex face.
Face is law as long as you’re above average female height (5’6+ you can pull if you’re attractive). But if you’re tall and attractive you’re unstoppable.

Face > Money > Height > Body > Dick. Face being 90%