Do your view on looksmax and blackpills change in 2022 aka after covid?

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
NT normie teen seem to enjoy their life and are ok with girls, some are even attractive because girls in school isn't smart.

NT normie adult with above average earning can live a good life, be well respected even with attractive girlsfriend.

Blackpill and looksmax hype seem to faded away after covid after normie go outside relieze this world isn't so black and white.

Tbh reading all incel and blackpill shit sound cringe and overexgratted not like back in 2020 where incel and shit is really popular

maybe it's me or does it happen to u too?

seeing all OG user deleted their account is pretty sad too.

nope

• +1
Reactions: BetaGayFace2 and oldcelloser

It seem so this site is pretty dead since covid and everything, people seem to realize this world isn't black and white, haven't u see the quality of post just dropped and now all spammed with useless not like when it was hyped in 2020? Idk blackpill and looksmax isn't the same to me and alot of my friend told that too

It seem so this site is pretty dead since covid and everything, people seem to realize this world isn't black and white, haven't u see the quality of post just dropped and now all spammed with useless not like when it was hyped in 2020? Idk blackpill and looksmax isn't the same to me and alot of my friend told that too
there's just less good content nowadays because we already know everything

NT normie teen seem to enjoy their life and are ok with girls, some are even attractive because girls in school isn't smart.

NT normie adult with above average earning can live a good life, be well respected even with attractive girlsfriend.

Blackpill and looksmax hype seem to faded away after covid after normie go outside relieze this world isn't so black and white.

Tbh reading all incel and blackpill shit sound cringe and overexgratted not like back in 2020 where incel and shit is really popular

maybe it's me or does it happen to u too?

seeing all OG user deleted their account is pretty sad too.
I don’t wanna go outside knowing my face isnt perfect.

My cheekbones are inwards and it looks like my face is melting.

My maxilla is a bit underdeveloped and that’s not gonna change with bimax

My head gets a bit too small above the eyebrows and my right masseter is a bit too overdeveloped making me assymetric like a potatoe.

Blackpill made me perfectionist about my looks and I will never achieve that.

Probably the last time I went to a public event

idk what you're talking about, it literally never begins for aging incels

• +1
Reactions: one job away
idk what you're talking about, it literally never begins for aging incels
That pill is truly brutal.

As an ugly blackpiller you will always chase to become good looking. At the point you are able to afford all the surgery’s and recover from them you are way in your Late 20s and it’s basically over for looks anyways

• +1
Reactions: turbocuckcel_7000000
What does COVID have to do with the Blackpill? Why should it change anything?
Only way it could is if you are a birdcel with great eye area and suddenly get female attention after wearing masks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I think op is trying to say if we ever go outside more often

I had no idea the "blackpill" existed until summer 2021

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18258 and oldcelloser
What does COVID have to do with the Blackpill? Why should it change anything?
Only way it could is if you are a birdcel with great eye area and suddenly get female attention after wearing masks.

I feel like blackpills and incel shit getting less interested because normie aren't rotting inside like during covid anymore. Maybe it's just me being declusional.

Last edited:
I had no idea the "blackpill" existed until summer 2021
this bro :feelskek:
also i dont know what ppl are smoking with this "normies with gfs" shit; i see quite the opposite
with each year passing i see much more hypergamy, online dating, female standards skyrocketing and Chads smashing their usual 4s and 5s
i dont see normies getting shit besides simping and investing an unusual amount of time to get a "gf" or whatever

this bro :feelskek:
also i dont know what ppl are smoking with this "normies with gfs" shit; i see quite the opposite
with each year passing i see much more hypergamy, online dating, female standards skyrocketing and Chads smashing their usual 4s and 5s
i dont see normies getting shit besides simping and investing an unusual amount of time to get a "gf" or whatever

I'm talking NT normie who is in good looking people social circle, I don't see them having problem with girls. The normie who can't get in with good looking social circle don't get girls. Idk.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Foreverbrad