Doc wants to Prescribe me SSRI or Wellbutrin - Will either cause Hairloss?

What should I do?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
Just went in to the doc and he wants to put me on an ssri or wellbutrin

I'd rather take the Wellbutrin tbh but some people also report hairloss as a potential side effect ngl

I'm also scared to take ssris cause I know they can fuck up pretty bad tbh

wtf should I do?

SSRI max

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Just went in to the doc and he wants to put me on an ssri or wellbutrin

I'd rather take the Wellbutrin tbh but some people also report hairloss as a potential side effect ngl

I'm also scared to take ssris cause I know they can fuck up pretty bad tbh

wtf should I do?
take finasteride instead.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and chaddyboi66
start testosterone and fin tbh.

• JFL
If you try any of them I think wellbutrin will help more since its similar to an amphetamin and SSRI's are just shit for many people.

• +1
I'm mostly just concerned about my hair tbh

does wellbutrin cause hairloss?

I'll only take the wellbutrin if it's safe for my hair, but if not I might as well take nothing because I won't take the ssri either tbh

If you try any of them I think wellbutrin will help more since its similar to an amphetamin and SSRI's are just shit for many people.
will wellbutrin cause hairloss though or will I be fine?

SSRIs: complete poisonous dog shit. Will numb you, not make you "happy". Pick your poison. Low T and numbness or high T and depression? I tried them already, they completely killed my dick and orgasms, and blunt your emotions

Welbutrin might make you hyper sexual at first, but one of the scaringly common first side effects is increased motivation for suicide. It sounds impossible in abstract, but this is 100% legit. It made me wanna kill myself every fucking minute of the first 4 days of taking it. Extreme depression, horniness, and insomnia. The horniness goes away, you're left with strong insomnia. I'm talking, 20 hours of no sleep and you still can't sleep. It's like every bad side effect of meth without any of the positive mood lifting effects

Don't touch either unless you think about killing yourself daily. If you're slightly depressed, you most likely have a shit life or have another mental illness. If you have severe crippling depression, try SSRIs AND Wellbutrin together. Before you say muh you're not a doctor, doctors prescribe this shit like candy completely blindly, and switch you over from SSRIs to Wellbutrin if you complain about sexual side effects

Neither cause hairloss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Deleted member 3672 and Kroker
SSRIs: complete poisonous dog shit. Will numb you, not make you "happy". Pick your poison. Low T and numbness or high T and depression? I tried them already, they completely killed my dick and orgasms, and blunt your emotions

Welbutrin might make you hyper sexual at first, but one of the scaringly common first side effects is increased motivation for suicide. It sounds impossible in abstract, but this is 100% legit. It made me wanna kill myself every fucking minute of the first 4 days of taking it. Extreme depression, horniness, and insomnia. The horniness goes away, you're left with strong insomnia. I'm talking, 20 hours of no sleep and you still can't sleep. It's like every bad side effect of meth without any of the positive mood lifting effects

Don't touch either unless you think about killing yourself daily. If you're slightly depressed, you most likely have a shit life or have another mental illness. If you have severe crippling depression, try SSRIs AND Wellbutrin together. Before you say muh you're not a doctor, doctors prescribe this shit like candy completely blindly, and switch you over from SSRIs to Wellbutrin if you complain about sexual side effects

Neither cause hairloss
On Wellbutrin I have been way more introspective than I usually was before, way more reflective and there's been a lingering feeling that something's missing, while being on it for the better part of the last 4-5 months, an empty feeling.

• +1