Doctors don't like informed patients

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I've just came to this conclusion based on my last consultations.

I was able to counter argue every hasty proposal, like just get a lefort bro trust me I'm a doc, and explain really well what I wanted to do and why it was the best way for my specific situation.

They just want their sweet money from butchering your face.

Their faces were upset because they couldn't make up shit with me. And they kept asking me a few times how did I know all these things in such detail. Jfl, like I'm not supposed to know.

Do your own researches buddy boyos before going to a consultation. You're no more than a deformed bag of money and desperation to them. Don't blindly put your destiny into other's hands.

• +1
Reactions: Overjetcel299, karbo, Pillarman and 5 others
Tyiti

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and CupOfCoffee
Thx doc

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
100% true in my experience. They go to school for 8 years and intern for 4 and deal with typical idiots every day. If i was a doctor or surgeon i wouldnt GAF either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I've just came to this conclusion based on my last consultations.

I was able to counter argue every hasty proposal, like just get a lefort bro trust me I'm a doc, and explain really well what I wanted to do and why it was the best way for my specific situation.

They just want their sweet money from butchering your face.

Their faces were upset because they couldn't make up shit with me. And they kept asking me a few times how did I know all these things in such detail. Jfl, like I'm not supposed to know.

Do your own researches buddy boyos before going to a consultation. You're no more than a deformed bag of money and desperation to them. Don't blindly put your destiny into other's hands.
Exactly this. Most orthos and maxillofacs were annoyed/puzzled at my questioning of their advice.