Doctors said I might have a serious genetic disease...

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Won’t go into detail but I’ve been borderline deathly ill for years, like AIDS pretty much since I was like 13-15, stopped going to school completely since, missed out completely on high school, friends, and ofc any girlfriend, completely stunted my growth and development...

It’s hell on earth, can’t eat any food without basically throwing up, in constant physical pain, extremely exhausted 24/7, can’t even think straight...

After years of no answers or help, Doctor said it might be a rare genetic disease...

Both parents complete moggers but I’m Subhuman cuz some possible rare genetic mutation...

Will get testing soon.

Praying I could fix this, get better...

Can’t even LooksMax, make money, or live a normal life the way I am... really don’t want to commit suicide, but it’s many years I’ve been contemplating it, and many times I’ve been seriously suicidal...

”it isn’t the way, don’t give up, ascend or die trying”

But I dont really know if I could do this anymore... completely physically ill bed ridden incel for years...

High chance I might off myself...

My life expectancy is possibly already really low, like I might not make it past 50.

idk anymore tbh, I have like no copes left, my dreams are almost completely gone and I have no one... whatever.

Hope for the best I guess... do whatever it takes...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, BigBiceps, BigChinHispanic and 7 others
Good luck OP

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Sounds like it’s all just psychosomatic

I'm a true genetic trash: I have Crohn's disease and have to take immunosuppressants

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, ChoSeungHui and PenileFacialSurgery
What disease OP? I wish you the best of luck.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
I'm a true genetic trash: I have Crohn's disease and have to take immunosuppressants
I had a friends with crohns, and my symptoms are very similar it’s terrible...

wish you the best, extremely hard to cope with...
What disease OP? I wish you the best of luck.
Nothing is fully confirmed yet but I’m pretty sure it had to do with my liver among other things, don’t want to give too much detail Incase I’m doxxed.

just think AIDS pretty much.

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
How did they diagnose you with Crohn’s?

Health > Everything else.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RAITEIII
Health > Everything else.
Yh looksmaxxing while your health is against you is a no win battle. I hope u get a good outcome with ur diagnosis @PenileFacialSurgery and you got me you're my bro.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Pendejo