Doe's 2 inch lift's feel uncomfortable ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
I'm 171cm barefoot exactly at night and 175cm with these shoe's i wear
OIP.1LoqEFOfVMjacg3NPjeexgHaFg

i was hoping to reach 178cm tall barefoot and then wear these to get too 6'0 but i noticed its slightly uncomfortable but nothing to big

That's not 2 inches in the picture, i have shoes that give nearly 2 inches and the heel is bigger. As for your question, they are not uncomfortable if you buy sneakers/trainers with built-in heel, seperate heel or elevator shoes are painful long term.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
2 yes 1 not

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I'm 171cm barefoot exactly at night and 175cm with these shoe's i wear
OIP.1LoqEFOfVMjacg3NPjeexgHaFg

i was hoping to reach 178cm tall barefoot and then wear these to get too 6'0 but i noticed its slightly uncomfortable but nothing to big
With you being a weak 5’8 (172cm), getting to 6’0 (183cm) with lifts is not possible unless you want to look like you wearing high heels and embarrass yourself. The max you can fruad to without it being painfully obvious is 5’10.5 (179cm) maybe 180cm.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and Bonesbonesbonesbone
That's not 2 inches in the picture, i have shoes that give nearly 2 inches and the heel is bigger. As for your question, they are not uncomfortable if you buy sneakers/trainers with built-in heel, seperate heel or elevator shoes are painful long term.
i was measured with them on and im exactly 175cm with them on

Well then it's fine, what shoes are they?
Air max nike 260's popular eshay/hood shoes here that every eshay here wears

With you being a weak 5’8 (172cm), getting to 6’0 (183cm) with lifts is not possible unless you want to look like you wearing high heels and embarrass yourself. The max you can fruad to without it being painfully obvious is 5’10.5 (179cm) maybe 180cm.
This. I'm also 5'8 or 5'8.5 with good posture but the max i'd consider boosting my height is 2 inches, our limbs at 5'8 are simply not big enough, nor is our torso and artificially boosting our height to 5'11-6'0 would be very obvious and make us look disproportionate and clownish. Fraud with trainers that give 1.5-2inches and leave it at that.

• +1
Reactions: Jigen and Bonesbonesbonesbone
This. I'm also 5'8 or 5'8.5 with good posture but the max i'd consider boosting my height is 2 inches, our limbs at 5'8 are simply not big enough, nor is our torso and artificially boosting our height to 5'11-6'0 would be very obvious and make us look disproportionate and clownish. Fraud with trainers that give 1.5-2inches and leave it at that.
im hoping to grow to 6'0 and then surgerymaxx face and gymmmaxx

Air max nike 260's popular eshay/hood shoes here that every eshay here wears
To be fair, most trainers these days have quite a big heel on them. So you can safely assume most men are 1-1.5 inches minimum boosted with shoes on. So you don't really have a big advantage even with 2 inch shoes. I have these ones, how big do you think the height increase is?
You need to get shoes like this to make it subtle and not stand out.

• +1
Reactions: Bonesbonesbonesbone
To be fair, most trainers these days have quite a big heel on them. So you can safely assume most men are 1-1.5 inches minimum boosted with shoes on. So you don't really have a big advantage even with 2 inch shoes. I have these ones, how big do you think the height increase is?
You need to get shoes like this to make it subtle and not stand out.
these one is good for not seen as heightfrauding because at the heel is up unless u put it on and standing with ur heels down then it looks normal shoes when its actually not giving the illusion and adding height

id rather wear these then my ones tbh but mine looks cooler

I’d say it’s the opposite. Having short legs makes height fruading less obvious. I’m 5’9.5 with a 32 pants inseam (the avg inseam for 6 ft). So I would look way more uncanny with lifts than a guy who’s the same height as me but with a 29 inseam. I have lifts that bring me to 6’0 but I’m already 5’10.5 with normal shoes and I don’t really notice a difference with the lifts on as far as treatment and how I feel. So I haven’t been versed to wear them. At the end of the day, face is king.

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, JohnDoe and Bonesbonesbonesbone
I’d say it’s the opposite. Having short legs makes height fruading less obvious. I’m 5’9.5 with a 32 pants inseam (the avg inseam for 6 ft). So I would look way more uncanny with lifts than a guy who’s the same height as me but with a 29 inseam. I have lifts that bring me to 6’0 but I’m already 5’10.5 with normal shoes and I don’t really notice a difference with the lifts on as far as treatment and how I feel. So I haven’t been versed to wear them. At the end of the day, face is king.
i just wanna be 6'0 tall with shoes on and then worry about my face from there on

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
i just wanna be 6'0 tall with shoes on and then worry about my face from there on
I would suggest full blown elevator shoes then over shoe lifts. If you have hair, try combing your hair up too. That could also add a good 2-3cm. And if you’re under 20, try heightmaxxing to reach 175-178 barefoot. That will make frauding to 183 much easier. Good luck

• +1
I would suggest full blown elevator shoes then over shoe lifts. If you have hair, try combing your hair up too. That could also add a good 2-3cm. And if you’re under 20, try heightmaxxing to reach 175-178 barefoot. That will make frauding to 183 much easier. Good luck
Yes i wanna get too 178 barefoot and use 1 inch lift heel on a flat shoe like ur example

>tfw skinnyfat and have lot of fat on my hips
>have to wear 34" jeans
>short logs but also short torso
I wish i was 5'11 atleast so i can just be a comfortable 6'0 with any regular shoes.

• +1
>have to wear 34" jeans
I wish i was 5'11 atleast so i can just be a comfortable 6'0 with any regular shoes.
at 5'11 barefoot u can pretty much just say ur 6'0 since a 1 inch height difference there with hair is not even noticeable

at 5'11 barefoot u can pretty much just say ur 6'0 since a 1 inch height difference there with hair is not even noticeable
Well yh but i think 5'11 is minimum for being a good height, your limbs/torso/etc is long enough that yo uare considered a "man" and comfortable with your height. I hate being 5'8.

• Woah
Well yh but i think 5'11 is minimum for being a good height, your limbs/torso/etc is long enough that yo uare considered a "man" and comfortable with your height. I hate being 5'8.
Ngl me too when i go into the cities where all the whites live but in my area (mostly asian) i feel average height so im all goods and feel tall sometimes too when the 5'4 asian guys with 5'2 genes walk around.

Ngl me too when i go into the cities where all the whites live but in my area (mostly asian) i feel average height so im all goods and feel tall sometimes too when the 5'4 asian guys with 5'2 genes walk around.
Vietnam? i think average height for you guys is like 5'7 right? you aren't too bad at 5'8 or 5'9 with shoes. I've known maybe 2 viet guys here in the UK, nice and smart dudes honestly.

Vietnam? i think average height for you guys is like 5'7 right? you aren't too bad at 5'8 or 5'9 with shoes. I've known maybe 2 viet guys here in the UK, nice and smart dudes honestly.
i live in australia but our country is very multicultral theres areas/SUBURBS where its asians, middle easterns,blacks, indians etc.

i live in all asian migrant area from the 2nd generation of asians/viets who came here to flee from the vietnam war and i heightmog a lot when i wear the shoes to get me too 5'9

until i go into the city (sydney) where all the whites live brutal mog by some of these middle part/curtain hairstyled dudes....

6'2 at most but i dont see any white dude over that unless he is subhuman facially

>have to wear 34" jeans
Is 34” your waist size or your inseam? 34”inseam legs are definitely not short, that’s long af.

I agree with your 2nd point. 5’11 is a great overall height. Above avg/slightly tall in most places, even in taller parts of Europe it’s still avg range. Very easy to fraud to 6’1-6’2 at that height as well.

Is 34” your waist size or your inseam? 34”inseam legs are definitely not short, that’s long af.

I agree with your 2nd point. 5’11 is a great overall height. Above avg/slightly tall in most places, even in taller parts of Europe it’s still avg range. Very easy to fraud to 6’1-6’2 at that height as well.
waist size unfortunately, my legs are 30".
i live in australia but our country is very multicultral theres areas/SUBURBS where its asians, middle easterns,blacks, indians etc.

i live in all asian migrant area from the 2nd generation of asians/viets who came here to flee from the vietnam war and i heightmog a lot when i wear the shoes to get me too 5'9

until i go into the city (sydney) where all the whites live brutal mog by some of these middle part/curtain hairstyled dudes....

6'2 at most but i dont see any white dude over that unless he is subhuman facially
Oh you live in Australia, well i didn't know there were vietnamese, atleast decent amounts in aus. I thought there are a lot of 6'4 australian gigachads in the main big cities, but you're saying they're not so hmm i dunno. Anyways 5'9 still sucks because eventually you have to leave to the city for job or something else or even when you travel in the future, taller men will mog.

Oh you live in Australia, well i didn't know there were vietnamese, atleast decent amounts in aus. I thought there are a lot of 6'4 australian gigachads in the main big cities, but you're saying they're not so hmm i dunno. Anyways 5'9 still sucks because eventually you have to leave to the city for job or something else or even when you travel in the future, taller men will mog.
most of the white guys in sydney are between 5"11-6'2 its rare to see a 6'4 white chad but most of the chads who do live in the ctiy are between 6'0-6'2 if were talking about with normal sneakers on.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe

also my first time seeing a actual real life chad in the city when he was sitting down with his gf/wife i assume at a table drinking coffe because everything in the city is reserved for high class rich or chads and let me tell u something....

chad irl looks 100x better and i could feel the presence of all the females walking by looking,glaring and talking about him. Never seen one before and it actually is like another evovled species of human

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
also my first time seeing a actual real life chad in the city when he was sitting down with his gf/wife i assume at a table drinking coffe because everything in the city is reserved for high class rich or chads and let me tell u something....

chad irl looks 100x better and i could feel the presence of all the females walking by looking,glaring and talking about him. Never seen one before and it actually is like another evovled species of human
5'11-6'0 average height for whites there,cits brutal for manlets.

• +1
1 layer of lifts feels nice, 2 or more is giga uncomfortable

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back