Does .5 dermaroll increase collagen? can you use tret and vitC with .5?

i use 1mm derma stamp currently and yes it dramatically increases collagen and its getting rid of my deep scars. Idk if .5mm will penetrate deep enough to provide good results tho.

• +1
Reactions: Yusu and Fahkumram
Currently working up With derminator, tomorrow I will do 0.5mm then a week later 0.75 and so on

don't buy the 0.5 it's a scam if you're srs

I have dermimator
I used 0.5
some minor results but just used for 1 month, once every week

I will work up to 1mm once every 2 weeks

i use 1mm derma stamp currently and yes it dramatically increases collagen and its getting rid of my deep scars. Idk if .5mm will penetrate deep enough to provide good results tho.
I thought the mm was for width not length, I think ill buy .5 and work my way up to .1 - is it safe to use with tret and vitC serum?

• JFL
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
I thought the mm was for width not length, I think ill buy .5 and work my way up to .1 - is it safe to use with tret and vitC serum?
its advised not to use any serums or cleansing for 3 days after treatment as the skin needs to heal. with .5 i think vitamin c should be fine but tret would be really irritating

its advised not to use any serums or cleansing for 3 days after treatment as the skin needs to heal. with .5 i think vitamin c should be fine but tret would be really irritating
@Cope can you vouch for dermastamp