Does a 4.5 PSL ethnic girl fog a 4 PSL white girl in your eyes?

Does a 4.5 PSL ethnic girl fog a 4 PSL white girl in your eyes?

• Yes

Votes: 30 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 30 50.0%

• Total voters
Yes i do look like Zayn except for my mandible , keep mirin my small , compact maxilla , my beautifully shaped straight nose , my small philtrum and my pretty PCT eyes . I also have a Norwood 0 too jfl , and I know you’re suffering from premature hairloss from that thread you posted of your hairline . It’s heartbreakingly over for you in so many ways .

Cope, @Sikkunt23 can confirm I am NW1

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
  • Hmm...
I’ve seen your hairline . You’re edging towards Norwood 2 and you’re only 18 jfl , beyond over for you .
It’s nw 1 lol . I he sent me a pic his temples are not recessed and his hairline is 3 fingers . Nw 2 looks a lot worse

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Copeful
It’s nw 1 lol . I he sent me a pic his temples are not recessed and his hairline is 3 fingers . Nw 2 looks a lot worse
His temples were slightly recessed . Anyway ,Nw 1 is still pretty bad considering he’s only 18 , he’s going to recede a lot more in his 20’s jfl .

• Hmm...
His temples were slightly recessed . Anyway ,Nw 1 is still pretty bad considering he’s only 18 , he’s going to recede a lot more in his 20’s jfl .
Cope . He is text book nw 1 . Stop coping with hairline . His issue is pheno not his hairline .

• +1
Reactions: Copeful

JFL what? NW0-1 is ideal. And my hairline is naturally high, it's barely moved at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
Cope . He is text book nw 1 . Stop coping with hairline . His issue is pheno not his hairline .
It’s not an issue rn , but it will be later on tbh . His problem is his whole face along with his pheno most likely

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc and Copeful
My best friend Irl is named mohamed his sister is hot I think 4.5psl ethnic wins over 4 psl white especially if thehy look like my aunt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Copeful
It’s not an issue rn , but it will be later on tbh . His problem is his whole face along with his pheno most likely

You haven't seen my face, you know nothing. Pheno could be an issue, though.

• So Sad
Reactions: Introvertednarc
JFL what? NW0-1 is ideal. And my hairline is naturally high, it's barely moved at all

You’re 18 you fucking retard , just wait until you’re in your 20’s . A mature Norwood 1 post puberty is not a good sign at all . It indicates a high genetic sensitivity to DHT .

• JFL
Date a 4psl whore who thinks she deserves chad
Or 4.5psl ethnic arab who knows her place

You’re 18 you fucking retard , just wait until you’re in your 20’s . A mature Norwood 1 post puberty is not a good sign at all . It indicates a high genetic sensitivity to DHT .

Now I get why you are the most delusional user on the forum. Sikkunt literally said my hairline is textbook NW1, what more do you want you fucktard? Monkey NW0 or death?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438
White girl is superior because better pheno

Also higher smv.

4psl white sons will have higher social status in society than 4psl ethnic sons

• So Sad
Now I get why you are the most delusional user on the forum. Sikkunt literally said my hairline is textbook NW1, what more do you want you fucktard? Monkey NW0 or death?
A Norwood 0 is a really good indicator that you won’t bald in the future , a nw 1 when you’re barely post puberty is not a good sign . it is what it is tbh. + even if you were born with that hairline , it still shows your susceptibility to future hair loss . You can Keep coping with ‘Muh it’s just a high hairline bro’ , though , I don’t really care

• JFL