Does a 5’8-5’9 man have a chance?

E

ElloinmorninJ

Gold
I’m 5’6 and 15 currently, and after a recent visit to the doctor where I got some tests done he said I’ll most likely be 5’8-5’9. Is that good enough that I’ll have a decent chance getting girls or naw.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, mortis and St. Wristcel
It’s over
3EF30EB3 4FAF 41E8 98D2 31E7FF364951

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 15305, Chadakin and 3 others
I’m 5’6 and 15 currently, and after a recent visit to the doctor where I got some tests done he said I’ll most likely be 5’8-5’9. Is that good enough that I’ll have a decent chance getting girls or naw.
don't believe him he just saying that to sound cool in front of the nurse.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, xefo and Deleted member 14323
Dude have you been in public?
Have you ever seen guys as short as you with girls?

If you are 15 just fucking blast aromatase inhibitors and mk 677 and you will be WAY taller than he predicts

Dude have you been in public?
Have you ever seen guys as short as you with girls?
Yeah, I am 15 though so 5’6 is average. Most dudes I know are around my size and some of them get girls.

5'8-5'9 is ideal range
Stallone, Marlon Brando, Allain Delon, Ian Somerhalder, etc etc
all gigachads within this range
@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, court monarch777, mewcoper and 1 other person
Yeah, I am 15 though so 5’6 is average. Most dudes I know are around my size and some of them get girls.
then that's your answer
if you ask here no one would ever have a girl unless 7'2" since we also have 6'7" incels

if you start using AIs and mk 677 NOW, you will be 6 feet at least

5'8-5'9 is ideal range
Stallone, Marlon Brando, Allain Delon, Ian Somerhalder, etc etc
all gigachads within this range
@subhuman incel
5'9 is ideal. im getting leg shortening surgery to achieve that height.

@Nameless_Sunflower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Constantin Denis, vHenri and 5 others
How tall are your parents? Are you white?

I'm 16 and 6foot. And my height growth stopped when i was 13 or close to 14. There's a chance that you might/or might not grow. What matters is how much effort you're willing to put in. Do you excercise? Play sports? Drink milk? Sleep well? Do you do things that ensure your body is releasing hgh, human GROWTH hormone?

I personally did none of those things except drinking milk. I didnt even leave my house. I can just say that its mostly genetics, you can expect to grow, but if you dont, dont worry about it too much. Just look at what other blessings you have. And dont worry too much.

All depends on location :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I'm 16 and 6foot. And my height growth stopped when i was 13 or close to 14. There's a chance that you might/or might not grow. What matters is how much effort you're willing to put in. Do you excercise? Play sports? Drink milk? Sleep well? Do you do things that ensure your body is releasing hgh, human GROWTH hormone?

I personally did none of those things except drinking milk. I didnt even leave my house. I can just say that its mostly genetics, you can expect to grow, but if you dont, dont worry about it too much. Just look at what other blessings you have. And dont worry too much.
I exercise, drink milk and eat healthy, and sleep.

it's depends on face after 5'10, 5'9 will be cut down your smv little bit you can always wear amnesia's elevator shoes

I was also this height at 15, with sneakers too. I stopped growing at 18 at 5'10 with sneakers (5'9 barefoot).

Up until 16 I was mostly sedentary, but then I started going to the gym, think this helped the growing process by helping the hormones.

Last edited:
I knew a 5'8" guy who did well with shorter Stacy's but he had a Chad face. It seems with a Chad face they will tolerate a guy under 6 foot as long as he is at least 3 inches taller than them.