Does a black Stacy exist?

rtsssy

rtsssy

lookismboatrefugee
The majority of stacys posted on here are white/whiteish. Makes sense, but I wonder if there's a black stacy in this world :feelshmm:
Are black females simply incapable of being stacys? What's their maximum PSL?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and haircutcel
Dark vaginal lips

you can't be both Chad/Stacy AND discriminated against.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, BigBoy, rtsssy and 1 other person
The majority of stacys posted on here are white/whiteish. Makes sense, but I wonder if there's a black stacy in this world :feelshmm:
Are black females simply incapable of being stacys? What's their maximum PSL?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7926
room temp iq

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
There are millions of them, one has to be a Stacy, right?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and Deleted member 685
I'd love to have sex with a black chick tbh tbh. I saw a black girl and she was thick as fuck. She had the dark dreads and had this nice sexy outfit. She has such a huge and sexy dark ass...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Krezo and rtsssy
No, all black woman are ugly imo

I would say the hottest black girl in the entire world is roughly equivalent to a 6/10 white girl

• +1
Reactions: rtsssy
It's a bit hard tbh, black women generally has a forehead that is to protruding and their nose are too wide for a female, this fucks up their harmony, they can have good lower third and eye area though.

The coloration is definitely a failo, black = less hue variation and brightness = less contrast = less attractive on females

These two are the same person, the only thing that changes is the contrast:

illusionofsex.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and rtsssy
yes zendaya is black and she mogs 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of all females

• +1
But, it's pretty hard to find a white stacey too (By white I mean full anglo, don't come here coping with examples of nerdic, slavic, med women, anglo women are disgusting)

• +1
All else constant, it's better to be white

Blacks can only be Becky

yes zendaya is black and she mogs 99.999999999999999999999999999999999% of all females
she's racially ambiguous. i'm wondering whether or not a famous, pure black stacy exists.

• +1
she's racially ambiguous. i'm wondering whether or not a famous, pure black stacy exists.
pure black stacy

good user name tho

• +1
There should defiantly diamonds in the rough considering the amount of nih guhs in the world. I understand where you're coming from though, most are ooga boogas

you can clearly tell shes black your retard

you can clearly tell shes black your retard
LOOl that doesn't change the fact that she's 50% white you faggot. other than her nose, there's no indication that she's black. with a white nose she could be latina for all i know

• +1
i'm wondering whether or not a famous, pure black stacy exists.
Since there are hundreds of millions of black women it wouldn’t be hard to guess that there’s at least a few thousand black Stacie's among them. Even if you haven’t ever seen one.

• +1
I once saw a cute black chick in the bus station and I wanted to colonize her with my white seed so bad. Even better if she was into raceplay.

• +1
There has to be a black Stacey.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and rtsssy
Tyra Banks

• +1
I think it's called a Shaniqua.

• JFL
the only stacies are blonde or red headed super pale virgin jb girls with good facial development and high estrogen features

the other race hotties should get their own names.

anyone wanna help me come up with them?

• JFL