realistic ranking of the greatest chads of all time

whitegymmax

whitegymmax

Banned
Remembering: I'm not talking about autism PSL

1-Marko Jaric
Images   2024 04 26T114807534

You can make as many jokes as you want with his IPD, but he fucked the most desired pussy in the world
3879683 11a3bc678dce59c6bd03ad5f85597f1c
and that's what matters in the end, not proportions

2-MBJ
Images   2024 04 26T100409861
I always said he was MTN according to autistic standards, but I never denied his SMV, after all that's what dictates whether you're a chad or not

while autists here say it's over he has gigastacys like Kate Li and Margot Robbie wanting his dick

3-Ryan Gosling
Images   2024 04 26T115135548
he is HTN by PSL standards in fact, although some copers call him subhuman, even without status he would kill easily in ethnic countries, let's remember that Lima wanted his dick

he is also Ken, if he wasn't a Greek God he would never would be called for this role

4-Antonio Banderas
Images   2024 04 26T115440339
the biggest latin gigachad of all time, fucked prime Catherine Zeta Jones and prime Madonna was obsessed with him

5-Justin Bieber
Images   2024 04 26T115607064
Do I really need to say something?
6-Tyler Hoeclin
Images   2024 04 26T115732487

bro, this is the real Superman gigachad, not skullcell Cavill who only dated ltbs and recently got pregnant, unlike Cavill he actually had sex with gigastacys
Images   2024 04 26T115925207 Images   2024 04 26T115939694

7-Lil Xan
Images   2024 04 26T120029622
This boy was the Justin Bieber of trapp, Stacys like Sara Sampaio already claimed to have a crush on him, and no Stacy wants Delin, Gandy or Cavill, never see Stacys talking about these guys, but Xan takes after Stacys, that makes him mogg these normies

8-Dredd
Images   2024 04 26T120220597
nigga fucked stacys like Emma Magnolia, Violet Myers and Alexis Texas, no need to say anything else

9-Steven Seagal
Images   2024 04 26T120410069
fucked stacys in his prime, although he has high PSL too, it was his aura that gave it to him, fuck, he moggs Gandy

10-hrithik roshan
Images   2024 04 26T120546256
I thought a lot about putting him in higher positions, but his prime was a little late, he fucked stacys like Barbara Mori, definitely the biggest Indian SMV

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, WatermelonLover, whitepilledchad and 4 others
Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ominion, murdah and iam good boy

1-Marko Jaric
View attachment 2881635

You can make as many jokes as you want with his IPD, but he fucked the most desired pussy in the world
View attachment 2881633

2-MBJ
View attachment 2881644
I always said he was MTN according to autistic standards, but I never denied his SMV, after all that's what dictates whether you're a chad or not

while autists here say it's over he has gigastacys like Kate Li and Margot Robbie wanting his dick

3-Ryan Gosling
View attachment 2881650
he is HTN by PSL standards in fact, although some copers call him subhuman, even without status he would kill easily in ethnic countries, let's remember that Lima wanted his dick

he is also Ken, if he wasn't a Greek God he would never would be called for this role

4-Antonio Banderas
View attachment 2881653
the biggest latin gigachad of all time, fucked prime Catherine Zeta Jones and prime Madonna was obsessed with him

5-Justin Bieber
View attachment 2881658
6-Tyler Hoeclin
View attachment 2881664

bro, this is the real Superman gigachad, not skullcell Cavill who only dated ltbs and recently got pregnant, unlike Cavill he actually had sex with gigastacys
View attachment 2881670View attachment 2881671

7-Lil Xan
View attachment 2881672
This boy was the Justin Bieber of trapp, Stacys like Sara Sampaio already claimed to have a crush on him, and no Stacy wants Delin, Gandy or Cavill, never see Stacys talking about these guys, but Xan takes after Stacys, that makes him mogg these normies

8-Dredd
View attachment 2881677
nigga fucked stacys like Emma Magnolia, Violet Myers and Alexis Texas, no need to say anything else

9-Steven Seagal
View attachment 2881681
fucked stacys in his prime, although he has high PSL too, it was his aura that gave it to him, fuck, he moggs Gandy

10-hrithik roshan
View attachment 2881684
I thought a lot about putting him in higher positions, but his prime was a little late, he fucked stacys like Barbara Mori, definitely the biggest Indian SMV

Garbage list

Where is the shit skinned serial killer who had to rape to get pussy
IMG 1843

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zura, ominion, Clqs and 6 others
Had a handjob at 9 and a white gf he fucked regularly at 15 but ok
Cope, first was paid for by his father who wanted his son to lose his v card

Second never happend

Hrithik roshan is number 1 PSL god saarrrr 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

• Love it
Reactions: whitegymmax

1-Marko Jaric
View attachment 2881635

View attachment 2881633

2-MBJ
View attachment 2881644

3-Ryan Gosling
View attachment 2881650

4-Antonio Banderas
View attachment 2881653

5-Justin Bieber
View attachment 2881658
6-Tyler Hoeclin
View attachment 2881664

7-Lil Xan
View attachment 2881672

8-Dredd
View attachment 2881677

9-Steven Seagal
View attachment 2881681

10-hrithik roshan
View attachment 2881684

Roshan Is a bit higher imo

• +1
Had a handjob at 9 and a white gf he fucked regularly at 15 but ok
add Nicolas Cage and Michael Jackson to this list, they both fucked prime Brooke

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer, murdah and BrahminBoss
This man has the highest SMV in the world:

Everybody else are incels

• +1
Reactions: forevergraycel, Thebbcmaxxer, murdah and 2 others

How tf can you say this guy is MTN? Maybe I'm being gay for his body, but he defo mogs normies.

• +1
Reactions: mayo mogger and 0S4MA
Good list ngl

1-Marko Jaric
View attachment 2881635

View attachment 2881633

2-MBJ
View attachment 2881644

3-Ryan Gosling
View attachment 2881650

4-Antonio Banderas
View attachment 2881653

5-Justin Bieber
View attachment 2881658
6-Tyler Hoeclin
View attachment 2881664

7-Lil Xan
View attachment 2881672

8-Dredd
View attachment 2881677

9-Steven Seagal
View attachment 2881681

10-hrithik roshan
View attachment 2881684

where is that one guy who fucks all american celebrities. yeah his name was pete davidson

• +1

1-Marko Jaric
View attachment 2881635

View attachment 2881633

2-MBJ
View attachment 2881644

3-Ryan Gosling
View attachment 2881650

4-Antonio Banderas
View attachment 2881653

5-Justin Bieber
View attachment 2881658
6-Tyler Hoeclin
View attachment 2881664

7-Lil Xan
View attachment 2881672

8-Dredd
View attachment 2881677

9-Steven Seagal
View attachment 2881681

10-hrithik roshan
View attachment 2881684

You forgot

• +1
Yes, Pete has the one biggtest smv
Face wise he is mtn but he is more chadlike than gay models like barett who take it up the ass. I wonder how but it is probably because celebrities are curious why other celebrities date him. Probably has a big one down there as well. I would normally say ''Mirin'' but I would not want to be satanic like most of those american celebs in hollywood/nyc are

• +1
Face wise he is mtn but he is more chadlike than gay models like barett who take it up the ass. I wonder how but it is probably because celebrities are curious why other celebrities date him. Probably has a big one down there as well. I would normally say ''Mirin'' but I would not want to be satanic like most of those american celebs in hollywood/nyc are
Pete has good lower third and 6'4, he is mid HTN

Pete has good lower third and 6'4, he is mid HTN
Yeah htn with body and all (maybe even chadlite if you count body. 6'4 is insane in america ) but face wise not htn tbh

• +1
Yeah htn with body and all (maybe even chadlite if you count body. 6'4 is insane in america ) but face wise not htn tbh
The eye área is garbage, he is like Bill Skarsgard, hot ugly guys

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
All SMV mogged by Genghis Khan

The eye área is garbage, he is like Bill Skarsgard, hot ugly guys
PSL is not good to judge a mans attractiveness. I dont think many women would chose someone like Tyson Beckford over Michael B Jordan. Or someone like Barett over Cavill

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and whitegymmax
All SMV mogged by Genghis Khan
Search up Ismael Ibn Sharif. He had like a thousand of girls and thousands of children. He had 3 wifes and if someone looked at one of them when those girls walked on the streets they were executed without trial. He is the definition of a anticuck

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and whitegymmax
PSL is not good to judge a mans attractiveness. I dont think many women would chose someone like Tyson Beckford over Michael B Jordan. Or someone like Barett over Cavill
if ur counting status ofc the ones with more status are gonna hve higher smv, but all else being equal, PSL is a good indicator of smv

Search up Ismael Ibn Sharif. He had like a thousand of girls and thousands of children. He had 3 wifes and if someone looked at one of them when those girls walked on the streets they were executed without trial. He is the definition of a anticuck
I am also one of the descendands btw @whitegymmax . My granddaddy was not a cuck. The dad of the girl in his harem was a cuck tho

• JFL

1-Marko Jaric
View attachment 2881635

View attachment 2881633

2-MBJ
View attachment 2881644

3-Ryan Gosling
View attachment 2881650

4-Antonio Banderas
View attachment 2881653

5-Justin Bieber
View attachment 2881658
6-Tyler Hoeclin
View attachment 2881664

7-Lil Xan
View attachment 2881672

8-Dredd
View attachment 2881677

9-Steven Seagal
View attachment 2881681

10-hrithik roshan
View attachment 2881684

Lil xan said he doesnt get any bitches and is autistic then he died popping pills to run from his shit life

Not exactly a Chad

1-Marko Jaric
View attachment 2881635

View attachment 2881633

2-MBJ
View attachment 2881644

3-Ryan Gosling
View attachment 2881650

4-Antonio Banderas
View attachment 2881653

5-Justin Bieber
View attachment 2881658
6-Tyler Hoeclin
View attachment 2881664

7-Lil Xan
View attachment 2881672

8-Dredd
View attachment 2881677

9-Steven Seagal
View attachment 2881681

10-hrithik roshan
View attachment 2881684

The first guy deff mogs in real life he looks masculine and handsome. You'll find girls in the Balkans and other places with normie jocks like him.