does a good density stubble ascend every male, no matter how good jaw is?

U

user2648

Banned
1) does having a good density stubble, ascend everyone irrespective of how good jaw is?
ian has top tier jaw:

but ascends with stubble and gets thirsted over by females:

2) this forum says that girls under 20 prefer clean shaven. is this true? does this have something to do with this gen being on birth control, making them more attracted to more feminine men (this is proven). so if a girl who is 18 for example isnt on birth control, they would be attracted more to stubble than clean shaven?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I think that if you have good facial leaness clean shaven always looks better , it also makes you look less curry and more high class.
The studies in question probably have shown to foids all suhumans and ltns guys so it's normal that they look better with beard

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis and user2648
I think that if you have good facial leaness clean shaven always looks better , it also makes you look less curry and more high class
is the ideal bf for men 8-10%

is the ideal bf for men 8-10%
kinda depends on your bones you have to judge by the mirror , i look better clean shaven sub 20% already

• +1
Reactions: user2648
kinda depends on your bones you have to judge by the mirror , i look better clean shaven sub 20% already
i’m 15-17% struggling to get lower than that.
i hear every percentage below 15 makes a major difference to facial aesthetics from @Orc dont want to starve max tho lol

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
i’m 15-17% struggling to get lower than that.
i hear every percentage below 15 makes a major difference to facial aesthetics from @Orc dont want to starve max tho lol
500-700 cal deficit is the sweet spot to avoid plateaus

u calorie track?
Yes , ofc
and did u use calorie calc?
that's pretty accurate but you have to ideally find out your own mantainance alone and then adjust calories if you don't do exercise i would aim for 1500 calories and see how much weight you lose in 1/2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: user2648
I think that if you have good facial leaness clean shaven always looks better , it also makes you look less curry and more high class.
The studies in question probably have shown to foids all suhumans and ltns guys so it's normal that they look better with beard
whites dont look curry with stubble

lmfao going against studies and what every woman out there says with your argument being? that u look curry with stubble? :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: agoostis

lmfao going against studies and what every woman out there says with your argument being? that u look curry with stubble? :ROFLMAO:
what about for mutt looking people

u should unironically end it

• JFL
Reactions: lowiqNormie

because the people on the studies are all subhumans and ltns with no bone mass so they look better with beard frauding lol