Only CCW does

• Hmm...
Reactions: RealSurgerymax
Go onto the lookism forum and ask this.

This place is packed with teenagers outside a couple few

• +1
Reactions: Carl-o, RealSurgerymax and ScramFranklin
Noticeable amount? Or cope?
small amount won't turn a long midface into a short one but will make it look more acceptable for sure

A lefort 1 will change from the face from the nostrils and down, not above that.

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
If you mean the vertical length of your nose then no, there is no surgery for that.

A modified lefort 3 will affect the midface area. A lefort 1, no matter the rotations via downgrafting/compaction will not.

BRuh thats literally the point of a Lefort :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix
If you mean the vertical length of your nose then no, there is no surgery for that.
I think nose drip gives an illusion of long midface, making it up-turned will reduce vertical length

This is literally a midface surgery at the bone level, especially the more modern higher LeFort I’s.

Yes of course it changes midface and how much depends how much movement is given and where the cuts are made. The reason there might not seem like much change is because LeFort I surgery is often done to fix dental problems and require smaller movements than for aesthetic reasons.

A LeFort II and LeFort III of any modification obviously affect the midface. I am absolutely dumbfounded by the blatantly wrong posts above.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Gaia262 and Phoenix
This is literally a midface surgery at the bone level, especially the more modern higher LeFort I’s.

Yes of course it changes midface and how much depends how much movement is given and where the cuts are made. The reason there might not seem like much change is because LeFort I surgery is often done to fix dental problems and require smaller movements than for aesthetic reasons.

A LeFort II and LeFort III of any modification obviously affect the midface. I am absolutely dumbfounded by the blatantly wrong posts above.
Quadrangular LeFort 1 also affects midface.
op probably meant to shorten his midface which there is no surgery for as far as we know.

Quadrangular LeFort 1 also affects midface.
op probably meant to shorten his midface which there is no surgery for as far as we know.

Large CCWR if it is downward grown with steep occlusal plane

Maxillary Impaction

Lateral Cheekbone Augmentation

Orbital Box/Facial Bipartition if extreme

MSE for subtle improvement

Rhinoplasty Illusionary Changes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, xefo, Phoenix and 2 others