Does a Malar osteometry / zygomatic osteometry improve canthal tilt?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
Let's say, can it get you from a NCT to a neutral, or from neutral to PCT? If not, what can that doesn't involve sewing your outter eyelid shut? Also, does it improve sclera show?

Depends what you mean by malar osteotomy as well as what is causing your NCT.

Malar osteotomy (MLF3) can improve canthal tilt if your NCT is caused by a lack of tissue support. If it is not, then it can't.

There is 0 reason why ZSO would improve NCT.

Just taban maxx

Malar osteotomy (MLF3) can improve canthal tilt if your NCT is caused by a lack of tissue support.
How does that work? I thought canthal tilt was solely determined by the position of the canthal tendons and that under eye support only affected the amount of scleral show.

Depends what you mean by malar osteotomy as well as what is causing your NCT.

Malar osteotomy (MLF3) can improve canthal tilt if your NCT is caused by a lack of tissue support. If it is not, then it can't.

There is 0 reason why ZSO would improve NCT.

Just taban maxx
My left eye is neutral, but I have a decent cheekbone there, right eye is slight nct, but flat cheekbone. Figured it may have to do with the bone

Trying to avoid taban since his prices skyrocketed, and most of his before and afters I dont really see much difference tbh

Also, I have slight buggy eyes, browridge is decent, figured malar advancement cures it and gives bettet canthil tilt

Push your cheeks up with your fingers. That's what MLF3 advancement can do for you to a certain extent. Provide better under eye support, reduce scleral show, and make your eye area more vertically narrow.

• +1
Reactions: APJ
How does that work? I thought canthal tilt was solely determined by the position of the canthal tendons and that under eye support only affected the amount of scleral show.
should clarify 3 things

1) i said can
2) there is an iteration of MLF3 where this is achievable, i cba to find it rn
3) A lot of the time when people say they have NCT they just have neutral tilt with shitty support

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and Cain