Does a non-nt chad/chadlite even exist?

• Total voters
A

ALLIWANTISTJD

BBC LOVER
And by non-nt I mean depression/social anxiety/being a social outcast/being socially awkward/being shy/insecure/introverted etc. Not neurological disorders like autism, psychopathy, schizophrenia.

A lot of you talk about shy "non-nt mentalcel" chads or chadlites but I don't think they even exist. I have a hard time believing that someone who is a chadlite/chad facially can be any of the things mentioned above. If you are attractive you live life on easy mode because you get complimented and worshipped by everyone all the time.

A typical personality of a chad that is in his late teens to 20s is probably an extremely outgoing and charismatic douchebag narcissist that only cares about slaying and partying, is not interested in LTR nor is he loyal to any woman nor does he care about things like love and doesn't get attached to any woman. I think they only start caring about LTR when they are old. Tell me if I'm wrong though.

Last edited:
Skrmbild 4

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and PickleTheSlayer
Everything exists u autistic waste of life

• JFL
Reactions: future_mogger
yes it's just rare as chadlite/chad is already rare

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and ALLIWANTISTJD
Yeah there was a vid here showing an severe autist chad

nope. people will always gravitate you if you are gl making you look NT even if you arent on the inside

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger and ALLIWANTISTJD
And by non-nt I mean depression/social anxiety/being a social outcast/being socially awkward/being shy/insecure/introverted etc. Not neurological disorders like autism, psychopathy, schizophrenia.

A lot of you talk about shy "non-nt mentalcel" chads or chadlites but I don't think they even exist. I have a hard time believing that someone who is a chadlite/chad facially can be any of the things mentioned above. If you are attractive you live life on easy mode because you get complimented and worshipped by everyone all the time.

A typical personality of a chad that is in his late teens to 20s is probably an extremely outgoing and charismatic douchebag narcissist that only cares about slaying and partying, is not interested in LTR nor is he loyal to any woman nor does he care about things like love and doesn't get attached to any woman. I think they only start caring about LTR when they are old. Tell me if I'm wrong though.
Shut the fuck up.

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing

Stop generalising please

all .org users are non-nt chads

• +1
Reactions: watah, future_mogger, kiyopon and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD
@ylrven

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon and Clavicular
can happen
a man can randomly glow up to be a chad in his late teens/early 20s, and still have the mind of a subhuman/LTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, future_mogger and Xangsane

No lol no matter what copers here believe.

Genuine autism from birth?, yes. Muh women don't approach me even though I'm Chad?, no.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, future_mogger, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
That’s not what NT means
To most users "NT" just means confident and low inhib due to positive feedback. Then those users who think they look good but don't get approached think they're non-NT.

• +1
Reactions: future_mogger, Deleted member 51465, Deleted member 34058 and 1 other person
wrong. true chads get LTR 10/10 gigastacy tradwife . and theyre both virgin

can happen
a man can randomly glow up to be a chad in his late teens/early 20s, and still have the mind of a subhuman/LTN
how randomly glow up

If he was molested, physically abused and bullied he can end up in a ward

To most users "NT" just means confident and low inhib due to positive feedback. Then those users who think they look good but don't get approached think they're non-NT.
basically luckpill/