Does a short chad(5'3-5'7) has the same smv as an ugly (6'4-6'7) dude?

CalulArgintiu59

CalulArgintiu59

Bronze
Do they have the same smv, like they both get ocasional girls, but they don't slay?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Cutecel2001
Do they have the same smv, like they both get ocasional girls, but they don't slay?
No.

UGLY 6'7 >>> 5'7 CHAD

In fact, that Chadlet is not even on the radar.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zura, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, RAMU KAKA and 16 others
Dude. What the fuck is up with these low IQ graycel threads. A short Chad is still a Chad. Ever heard of Tom Cruise? Doesn't matter if he's 5'7, that's a literal one in several million face. Roles in movies, modelling jobs, whatever. Meanwhile the ugly tall dude rots on org making fun of manlets here to cope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, blithe, Deleted member 48689 and 50 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, kebab, idcgraycel and 6 others
5'3 is too extreme. No chad at that height. No chad under 5 foot 6.

Tom Cruise is a good example, he's very short yet mogs because he has 1 in a 100 million eye area.

But to answer your question, chad face on 5 foot 7 mogs ugly tall dude. Chad face on 5 foot 3 doesnt mog anyone.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger, weebcel, Deleted member 24293 and 19 others
Dude. What the fuck is up with these low IQ graycel threads. A short Chad is still a Chad. Ever heard of Tom Cruise? Doesn't matter if he's 5'7, that's a literal one in several million face. Roles in movies, modelling jobs, whatever. Meanwhile the ugly tall dude rots on org making fun of manlets here to cope
Why are u so triggered?Ofc the chad is still a chad, but the height is a major failo and would make the short chad not slay at full potential+tom cruise without the status wouldn't get so much atention+5'7 is like the limit, but my question was even for let's say a 5'3, 5'4,... facially chad

if hes like 5 7 maybe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and CalulArgintiu59
Why are u so triggered?
Because it's a low IQ question
tom cruise without the status wouldn't get so much atention
With Tom Cruise's face you could easily gain the status to fuck as many women as you want.

5'7 is like the limit, but my question was even for let's say a 5'3, 5'4,... facially chad
It's fucked and he probably couldn't slay even in lifts larping to 5'7 or something, but still would rather be in a 1 in several million face turbo manlet than one of the many tall ugly dudes that you see everyday when you go outside tbh

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger, Fundz, DelonLover1999 and 4 others

Yeah Tom Cruise is short so being short doesn’t matter!
Also being bald is okay because The Rock is bald and he’s a successful movie star too!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, Obito, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
5'3 is too extreme. No chad at that height. No chad under 5 foot 6.

Tom Cruise is a good example, he's very short yet mogs because he has 1 in a 100 million eye area.

But to answer your question, chad face on 5 foot 7 mogs ugly tall dude. Chad face on 5 foot 3 doesnt mog anyone.
I see, so u say no chad under 5'6 because at 5'6+shoes he is 5'7 and is at the maximum limit?

Yeah Tom Cruise is short so being short doesn’t matter!
Also being bald is okay because The Rock is bald and he’s a successful movie star too!
What a retarded way to interpret what I said. You get a rep because good luck getting them otherwise with your subhuman IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999, reptiles and mazzi
Tom cruise can only be chad in mumbai

What a retarded way to interpret what I said. You get a rep because good luck getting them otherwise with your subhuman IQ
You’re the retard here. Do you know that movies are not the same as real life? When you watch a movie, you are watching it on a screen you fucking dumbass. Most of the time when you see the actor, you see “close ups” which is when they only show the face of the actor instead of their whole frame. If it’s a short actor, they would avoid shots where their frame is noticeable. Therefore, height is a much less significant factor for actors. Also Tom Cruise’s listed height is 5 ft 7.75 and he’s like 60 years old. At his peak he would have been taller, and he probably uses lifts too.
If you were to go in the gym as a 5 ft 7 chad, you wouldn’t even be looked at by girls if there was anyone 6 ft 4 next to you, let alone 6 ft 7 (upper range of OP). The fact that you don’t even know how powerful heightpill is should embarrass you. People should disregard everything you say after that retarded post. It would actually be harmful to listen to you

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, mazzi and rubberduck
You’re the retard here. Do you know that movies are not the same as real life? When you watch a movie, you are watching it on a screen you fucking dumbass. Most of the time when you see the actor, you see “close ups” which is when they only show the face of the actor instead of their whole frame. If it’s a short actor, they would avoid shots where their frame is noticeable. Therefore, height is a much less significant factor for actors. Also Tom Cruise’s listed height is 5 ft 7.75 and he’s like 60 years old. At his peak he would have been taller, and he probably uses lifts too.
If you were to go in the gym as a 5 ft 7 chad, you wouldn’t even be looked at by girls if there was anyone 6 ft 4 next to you, let alone 6 ft 7 (upper range of OP). The fact that you don’t even know how powerful heightpill is should embarrass you. People should disregard everything you say after that retarded post. It would actually be harmful to listen to you
Who would HONESTLY rather not be a world famous moviestar 5'7 Chad than an unknown 6'4 gymcel LMFAO I cannot with these graycels

• +1
Reactions: Senssei, tbh aff and rubberduck
Who would HONESTLY rather not be a moviestar 5'7 Chad than a 6'4 gymcel LMFAO I cannot with these graycels
Did you actually just say that?We’re not talking about if you would rather be a movie star holy shit. The post was asking about SMV. SMV is different to movie star success. Do you understand that?How are you so retarded?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566, tbh aff and rubberduck
Did you actually just say that?We’re not talking about if you would rather be a movie star holy shit. The post was asking about SMV. SMV is different to movie star success. Do you understand that?How are you so retarded?
JFLing at your subhuman reasoning skills
You moron, if you have a Chad face you can easily leverage that into becoming a famous actor, influencer, or model regardless of height. It's much more rare and valuable than being above 6'3+, there are plenty of people above that height but they never amount to anything. And these statusmaxxed Chadlets would outslay every 6'3+ normie out there. Just how it goes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88, watah, Senssei and 5 others
JFLing at your subhuman reasoning skills
You moron, if you have a Chad face you can easily leverage that into becoming a famous actor, influencer, or model regardless of height. It's much more rare and valuable than being above 6'3+, there are plenty of people above that height but they never amount to anything.
Tom Cruise used to be subhuman when he first was successful and then he got surgery after that to become a chad, so your example contradicts you. And no you can’t easily become a successful actor or influencer just by having a chad face. Jfl at your iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
short chad completely mogs

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, DelonLover1999, PG4BINX and 6 others
Who would HONESTLY rather not be a world famous moviestar 5'7 Chad than an unknown 6'4 gymcel LMFAO I cannot with these graycels
5'7 chad jfl. Also his face is htn. A 6'4 gymcel ineed mogs cruise unless ugly face

Tom Cruise used to be subhuman when he first was successful and then he got surgery after that to become a chad, so your example contradicts you. And no you can’t easily become a successful actor or influencer just by having a chad face. Jfl at your iq.
JFL at thinking a subhuman can become a Chad with surgery
JFL at thinking his face wasn't great before he got jaw implants
JFL at thinking a short guy with a Chad face isn't superior to a tall ugly normie and couldn't attain status when the amount of famous Chads is close to the actual number of Chads in the world
And finally JFL at your brain, it's over for you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, mazzi and rubberduck
the amount of famous Chads is close to the actual number of Chads in the world
Wow
You are actually retarded. I’m not even joking. If you believe that it’s over for you

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Nobody has this much SMV as these guys (except for deformed balding indian foids):

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 38403
Tom Cruise is 5'7 and would never be an incel even without fame. But 5'3 no way I would truecel 6'4 is fucked too but in different ways. 5'6 is probably the limit if you got everything else relatively going for you below that its going to be a key part of your personality that you cannot escape

Last edited:
Tom Cruise is 5'7 and would never be an incel even without fame. But 5'3 no way I would truecel 6'4 is fucked too but in different ways. 5'6 is probably the limit if you got everything else relatively going for you below that its going to be a key part of your personality that you cannot escape
5'7 is still over tier don't me wrong but the difference between 5'7 and 5'3 is greater then 5'9 and 6'3. I don't believe there is anyway to make up for it even with LL.

5"7 is acceptable with good face

5"3 is a midget. Untouchable.

Your tiers are far too broad

• +1
Reactions: Senssei and sanchez451
how ugly? truecel, ltn, mtn???

also range is WAY too big. 5’3 is deathtier but 5’7 could maybe be acceptable

5"7 is acceptable with good face

5"3 is a midget. Untouchable.

Your tiers are far too broad
True, all chadlets are 5'5-5'7. XXXTentacion comes to mind.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
jfl the difference between 5ft3 and 5ft7 is like heaven and hell. how do u even put those two together.
ugly tall (if not deformed jfl) > 5ft3 chad
5ft7 chad > ugly tall

• +1
Reactions: sanchez451
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Blud ain't fuck with X 💀 Ohhh nah
all chadlets are 5'5-5'7. XXXTentacion comes to mind.

5"7 or under is restricted to chadlite, because chad has the whole package.

And to be chadlite at 5"7, you would be chad at average height, because chadlite manlets require chad face, 5.25psl at the very least,

and 5.25> psl + avg height = chad

He is not 5.25 psl. Not even 4.5.

Would this be chad at average height? Fuck no, not even with money.

You're upsetting me. I'm thoroughly upset as of this point in time.

5"7 or under is restricted to chadlite, because chad has the whole package.
That's why it's Chadlet, Chad + manlet
And to be chadlite at 5"7, you would be chad at average height, because chadlite manlets require chad face, 5.25psl at the very least,

and 5.25> psl + avg height = chad

He is not 5.25 psl. Not even 4.5.

Would this be chad at average height? Fuck no, not even with money.
Just cherrypick a shit picture of him theory

One of my favorite niggers tbh, very aesthetic

Lips too small
Nose is fucked
If his lips were any bigger it would not harmonize well with his lower third. And his nose is perfectly fine with the rest of his face IDK what ur yapping abt, well shaped and symmetrical, the bridge is not so overly large that it looks strange, it's perfectly balanced for a black kid.
Eyes are not good at all he's just squinting as you can tell from the other pic
His undereye bones aren't optimal indeed but with that squinch going and those lashes he just has a great look + great style, plus he was a real life slayer too so lifefuel for black manlets

Last edited:
If his lips were any bigger it would not harmonize well with his lower third. And his nose is perfectly fine with the rest of his face IDK what ur yapping abt, well shaped and symmetrical, the bridge is not so overly large that it looks strange, it's perfectly balanced for a black kid.

His undereye bones aren't optimal indeed but with that squinch going and those lashes he just has a great look + great style, plus he was a real life slayer too so lifefuel for black manlets
View attachment 2384532
He was rich, famous, and had specifc status appea from his genre of fame

Stop extrapolating

He was rich, famous, and had specifc status appea from his genre of fame

Stop extrapolating
Not denying, but that was part of the criteria I outlined for so called Chadlets to slay hard in my first few posts you know, he had rapper status + a well above average face and style

Yes

Ugly 6’4 tallcell = girls making excuses for his face (i.e “he’s not even that ugly”, “he’s acc so imperfectly pretty”, “I love his failos”)

Extremely beautiful shortcel = girls making excuses for his height (i.e “height doesn’t matter”, “at least he’s taller than me”, “he has goals and ambitions and he’s cute”)

I’m a manlet, girls have made excuses for me because of my face and voice (mostly voice), but I’ve never been approached. They only make excuses once they fall for you, or else the tallcell mogs you in approachability

Examples of manlets with high appeal; Zayn Malik, Cillian Murphy, Tom Cruise in his young years, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Kasanova and 250722
In my experience short good looking guys will always out do tall ugly bastards, but mainly if they have other things going on. Especially if they can fight.

So a lot of short fighters I have trained with do very well but that’s because on top of being good looking they could beat the fuck out of most guys above 6ft comfortably, in return they are very confident and have real presence, they get respect, I think that overrides height to women.

I mean my father is 5ft5 or so was pro boxer at 18, unlicensed bare knuckle fighting all that jazz, he has been with a ridiculous amount of women I mean his current girlfriend is 24. But again my dad has got presence has a reputation for being a tough bastard, women fucking love that shit and he’d tell you that himself.
Also could chalk it down to the fact social media wasn’t really a thing but he’s been consistently getting with women even now at 46 so make with that what you will.

I mean women only like height really as it feels like a sense of protection anyway so surely if they know full well you can handle yourself height becomes less of an issue ?

how ugly? truecel, ltn, mtn???

also range is WAY too big. 5’3 is deathtier but 5’7 could maybe be acceptable
I am talking abt very ugly like a truecel and u are kind of right 5'3 would be deathtier, u need some sort of acceptable height to slay

my 5'7 chad friend fucked a 5'10 stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Senssei
In my experience short good looking guys will always out do tall ugly bastards, but mainly if they have other things going on. Especially if they can fight.
So a lot of short fighters I have trained with do very well but that’s because on top of being good looking they could beat the fuck out of most guys above 6ft comfortably, in return they are very confident and have real presence, they get respect, I think that overrides height to women.
U know I think being good at fighting can def help in combating manletism to a certain degree, but here we go again some women will find it overcompensating and will still find bs excuses like Napoleon complex!Because even to us humans when we see an angry Chihuahua we kind of laugh abt it because it doesn't "suit" that dog very well!

Does Cruise slay everyone he wants? No lol. He got divorced by his Becky wife. 6’4s mtns enjoying life meanwhile he rots because even his Scientology friends don’t like him.
IMG 1961

Foids swoon over short chads because they don’t know they are that short irl jfl

Not denying, but that was part of the criteria I outlined for so called Chadlets to slay hard in my first few posts you know, he had rapper status + a well above average face and style
I may actually need to ignore you if you think an htn face on a mtn body becomes a chadlet because he's rich

even deformed face 6'6 guy with wide frame would mog chadlet.

U know I think being good at fighting can def help in combating manletism to a certain degree, but here we go again some women will find it overcompensating and will still find bs excuses like Napoleon complex!Because even to us humans when we see an angry Chihuahua we kind of laugh abt it because it doesn't "suit" that dog very well!
I see what you are saying for sure and some women will think or feel that but you most certainly have it better if you can fight and look good build wise which normally goes hand in hand anyway, some women might see it as compensating but still get with you because you literally did just that, compensate. She now feels safe around you even though you are on the shorter side.

Moreover, it depends on how people come to find out you can fight no one would want to date one of those ‘when I get angry I see red 😡’ type people they are clearly compensating too much and are fucking corny as hell.

But if you are the calm stoic type and people know you locally or wherever for fighting and that’s on your insta just subtle highlights or posts doing boxing, Muay Thai, whatever it be now it don’t look like you are compensating as much more that you just enjoy it. Basically you shouldn’t have to tell a women oh I can fight she should just know that from your presence and how people treat you that you bump into.

Maybe that plays into status theory aswell my friends like I said I train with on the shorter side can go out and people know them and respect them because they train all over the shot they bump into many other fighters that know them. I practically can’t go anywhere with my old man (dad) without people knowing him. So maybe that plays into why women will date a shorter guy because they appear to have status.

Anything below 6 foot is subhuman and deserves to not exist

No.

UGLY 6'7 >>> 5'7 CHAD

In fact, that Chadlet is not even on the radar.

Just just no chads are 2 percent of the population he looks so good straight men question there sexuality just no in no universe is a chad lower than a taller man

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah and Artemis
Just just no chads are 2 percent of the population he looks so good straight men question there sexuality just no in no universe is a chad lower than a taller man
I dont believe this until i c this.

So far i've seen this:

6'7 LTN >>>>> 5'7 Chadlet.

Tbh, 5'6 Chadlet << even than 6'0 MTN for most women. That's life.

I dont believe this until i c this.

So far i've seen this:

6'7 LTN >>>>> 5'7 Chadlet.

Tbh, 5'6 Chadlet << even than 6'0 MTN for most women. That's life.

How many David gandy looking mofos have you seen in your life or thom strijjd looking mofos