Does a side hug count for KHHV?

ringus

ringus

summer ascension starts now
Joined
Jan 26, 2026
Posts
50
Reputation
29
2 foids gave me sidehug tonight, and they initiated it one I kinda know and the other one not really. Does this count towards KHHV or nah? Do I have to get, like, a full hug?
 
  • +1
Reactions: badacne
2 foids gave me sidehug tonight, and they initiated it one I kinda know and the other one not really. Does this count towards KHHV or nah? Do I have to get, like, a full hug?
nah gotta get a real hug.
 
  • +1
Reactions: ringus

Similar threads

Mandiubular
Replies
1
Views
17
blackd3ath20
blackd3ath20
69FutureChad69
Replies
7
Views
47
avgsub5human
avgsub5human
biggestchudever
Replies
0
Views
33
biggestchudever
biggestchudever
FOIDRAPER102
Replies
2
Views
92
kdz777
kdz777
HIPDIPSLOVER
Replies
3
Views
24
HIPDIPSLOVER
HIPDIPSLOVER

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top