Does a test cycle after puberty still improve facial bones ??

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

6'5 incel
I’m in late puberty (I think) and will be hopping on test soon, problem is I’m scared that by the time everything arrives I might be in the end of puberty, ik I should get an X-ray but I cba tbh

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
Roiders gtfih a bhai needs help

Bump to @luria ‘s boy pussy and back

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I’m in late puberty (I think) and will be hopping on test soon, problem is I’m scared that by the time everything arrives I might be in the end of puberty, ik I should get an X-ray but I cba tbh
You're 6'6 nigga

Also if your voice developed already then you aint no late bloomah foo

Yeah it developed at 16.5
Not a late bloomah, foo

My shi aint neva drop and im 18.

The only broken latebloomercel here.

What do you say abt my puberty, JFL.
LatER than mine init, fuck u want me to say ? Hop on test + ai + mk/hgh, I wish I did earlier

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
teststerone does not do shit , prenatal t is law

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
LatER than mine init, fuck u want me to say ? Hop on test + ai + mk/hgh, I wish I did earlier
I'm hopping on that d
elicious pussy

Moee like melts them

teststerone does not do shit , prenatal t is law
for bones in the face, not like the one ur mum took last night, it does have some impact

• Ugh..
Reactions: mayo mogger
for bones in the face, not like the one ur mum took last night, it does have some impact
:soy: look guys i made a slick ass mom joke

go ahead stick all the needles you want to up your butt it wouldnt do shit all bodybuilders look the same

my ring finger way larger than index :chad::chad: but still not chad :feelswhy: just naturally high sex drive and d size is goof
D size is genetic nigga

Go kiss your grandfather on his forehead rn

• JFL
:soy: look guys i made a slick ass mom joke

go ahead stick all the needles you want to up your butt it wouldnt do shit all bodybuilders look the same
:feelswah: ur the one taking it seriously lmao, a 5 year old could tell it was a shit joke on purpose

• JFL
:feelswah: ur the one taking it seriously lmao, a 5 year old could tell it was a shit joke on purpose
but yeah roids wont do shit for face , go for fillers instead

but yeah roids wont do shit for face , go for fillers instead
dont have money init, thats why i wanna do roids first which are relatively cheap 500-600 for a whole mk and test cycle

• +1
dont have money init, thats why i wanna do roids first which are relatively cheap 500-600 for a whole mk and test cycle
be prepared for raped collagen and nw 3 u will prolly end uo spending more on transplants and fin later down the route:feelskek:

be prepared for raped collagen and nw 3 u will prolly end uo spending more on transplants and fin later down the route:feelskek:
im not taking tren lmao my collagen will be fine, i need to take tretinoin anyways,, and no one in my family is balding/bald/norwooding

• +1
Maybe give it a try tho